Tenn its the purest character in the TWD universe

Comments

• That’s what worries me. Look at Walter. Chuck. Mariana. Doug.

• Tenn's "walker age" speech actually made me ponder a little bit.

• I'm still nervous that Tenn's drawing will affect the outcome of Ep4.

• Jokes on you there will be no episode 4 :D

end me

I'm still nervous that Tenn's drawing will affect the outcome of Ep4.

• i love that goofy little worm. he seems like the kid in school who was really quiet but when you got grouped with him for a project he would make sure you both felt confident in your work.

• But my Clementine though.

• Tenn is a character that believes in afterlife tbh.

• I hope if everything goes to shit Clem can atleast make it out with Violet, Aj, and Tenn and go somewhere that doesn't suck.

• If ep3/4 are happening there's a high chance of this kid dying

• We all die

If ep3/4 are happening there's a high chance of this kid dying

• I'm sure insert any new character from this season is going to die

If ep3/4 are happening there's a high chance of this kid dying

• Except Violet, Louis and AJ.
    My prediction

I'm sure insert any new character from this season is going to die

• If the season is finished, I hope Tenn is a non determinant survivor out of all the characters.

• Nah, at first glance all the good wholesome characters appear like that , he's probably a pimp or smtn

• I love the kid. I really do. But since he believes heavily in the afterlife, he probably has the biggest death flag out of the major characters so far. Which makes me sad.

• Why

Sarunas21 posted: »

I love the kid. I really do. But since he believes heavily in the afterlife, he probably has the biggest death flag out of the major characters so far. Which makes me sad.

• Why do I love the kid? Why does it make me sad? Or why do I think he has the biggest death flag?

MrGraffio posted: »

Why

• Death flag

Why do I love the kid? Why does it make me sad? Or why do I think he has the biggest death flag?

• Out of the 3 of them, Lou, Vi and him, I feel like he's the most acceptant of dying. The most hopeful of a better world beyond death. He drew the beach for Brody's grave. The way it's written, it feels like he's being set up to have his wish granted in a gut-wrenching way. I can see Tenn dying and AJ drawing his vision of a better world for his grave. (If this happens I'll come back to this comment and say "called it" while crying uncontrollably and hating myself for being right.)

Death flag

• edited September 2018

I think that he will be the last to survive...the series will finish with an older Tenn and AJ placing the first drawing on Clem’s grave when she dies of old age at the side of her love interest

Or of youve been an asshole young tenn will place the drawing on clem and ajs grave

Out of the 3 of them, Lou, Vi and him, I feel like he's the most acceptant of dying. The most hopeful of a better world beyond death. He dre

• edited September 2018

You can kill AJ and I wouldn’t be as distraught if it were Tenn instead.

• what

You can kill AJ and I wouldn’t be as distraught if it were Tenn instead.

• I reaaaaalllly can't see such a seemingly unimportant decision having a tangible effect on the story outcome, especially not a major effect like Clem dying or not.

I'm still nervous that Tenn's drawing will affect the outcome of Ep4.

• I like Tenn more than AJ

what

• Same. Though I have to admit that AJ has kinda' grown on me this season. I've gone from actively wanting him dead to being indifferent to his fate.

I like Tenn more than AJ

• thats right

I like Tenn more than AJ

• AJ is a wildcard compared to Clem in Season 1. I got so invested in her character that when Episode 4 ended all I wanted was her back despite being bitten. If AJ gets kidnapped by the end of next episode, I would feel bad for him but pissed if he gets Clem killed for a mistake he caused.

Same. Though I have to admit that AJ has kinda' grown on me this season. I've gone from actively wanting him dead to being indifferent to his fate.

• 100% agree with you.

AJ is a wildcard compared to Clem in Season 1. I got so invested in her character that when Episode 4 ended all I wanted was her back despit

• Tenn is finna gonna die bro. Their is no way they would keep a character like that alive for the whole season.

• I finna kill who kill tenn

Tenn is finna gonna die bro. Their is no way they would keep a character like that alive for the whole season.

• What if Tenn stays alive the longest but he witnesses everyone around him suffering and Clem could stop him from committing suicide or some crap?

• Honestly his character makes no sense, adults dont really talk like he does and hes what ten? Also how does he remember so much about before the zombies its been about 8 years he couldnt have been that old when it started.

I find him creepy and grating

• Mark my words...he will turn out to be a cannibal.

• Darn tootin.
    That boy is a philosophical young treasure. And so into community service too.

• Based on the tone of his voice, I'd actually say he's probably in his early teens.

Honestly his character makes no sense, adults dont really talk like he does and hes what ten? Also how does he remember so much about before

• my BABY, i love him. his scenes have been some of the most touching ones this season. a part of me kind of wishes they would've made aj more like him, but then the dynamic would be too similar to the one between lee and clem. i find that the clem/aj-dynamic is more interesting and complex than the one lee and clem had actually (might get my ass beat for saying that tho)

• i find that the clem/aj-dynamic is more interesting and complex than the one lee and clem had actually (might get my ass beat for saying that tho)

Agreed, even if AJ is the main reason for that.

yxerin posted: »

my BABY, i love him. his scenes have been some of the most touching ones this season. a part of me kind of wishes they would've made aj more

• edited September 2018

Don't forget Sarah from Season 2. She was probably even more pure considering how sheltered and naive she was.

• Tenn is by far the most deep character the show has presented. The philosophical and mature nature in his words. I don't know how the fuck he ended up at a school for troubled youths. What the hell did he do? lol.

I also wonder about his scar.

I just know he had one of the most impactful moments in the series history for me when he said walkers were people once too and he'd forgive the walkers that killed his sisters because everyone deserves to be in his happy world. It was beautiful. And even this episode his statement about the phases of the earth was beautiful. He really is one profound kid.

• edited September 2018

He’s very pure, but that doesn’t go well within a apocalypse. No hard feelings.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.