Episode 2 Choices

Am I the only one that didn't get to see Episode 2's choices? I'm not 100% sure what it said, but I tried to refresh the choices and I still couldn't see them. Did anyone else get to see them? Is there any way I can see them?

Comments

• edited September 2018

I couldn't see them either- must be an issue at Telltale's end that isn't being fixed because of the drama. After playing the whole episode I can't even tell what the 'main' choices were meant to be.

EDIT: I checked the TWDG reddit; some people can see the choices, some not. Might be based on platform and/or luck.

• I'll check and see if I can find someone that got to see the choices and see what they were.

hemfbg posted: »

I couldn't see them either- must be an issue at Telltale's end that isn't being fixed because of the drama. After playing the whole episode

• I don't think that anyone can see them

• I could see the relationships that clem has with each character but not the choices I made during the episode

• Yeah same here, it could just be a problem on Telltale's end, especially with all this drama going on. I hope we get them soon though.

ADSAM posted: »

I could see the relationships that clem has with each character but not the choices I made during the episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.