A thought on ep3&4

since they say 'completed and released in some form', maybe it will end up like that storybuilder style? Anyway as long as we'll get to know how Clem's story ends I'm happy, even a f*cking srcipt.

Comments

• edited August 2019

• yep..all we can do is hope for the best. We imagine thousand ways how Clem's story end, never thought it would be like this.

CommanderD posted: »

yep..all we can do is hope for the best. We imagine thousand ways how Clem's story end, never thought it would be like this.

• Failing a proper game, I'd be ok with a storybuilder style comic with Melissa Hutchison voicing Clem and the story pauses at certain intervals to let players make a choice before continuing. It'd severely cut down on production costs and time while still giving us a conclusion to Clem's story.

• Episode 4 is the most important of the season because the end of the series! I hope that it will not be botched

• Unless Telltale was somehow able to temporarily recruit the fired walking dead crew, I don't see the future episodes having much hope with funding.

• But multiple potential partners have stepped forward and expressed interest in helping finish the game. They're likely not worried about spending money finishing the franchise

Chibikid posted: »

Unless Telltale was somehow able to temporarily recruit the fired walking dead crew, I don't see the future episodes having much hope with funding.

• But it won't be what we payed for. Sure, it will be an ending for the story, but not in the way the people who wrote it imagined.

But multiple potential partners have stepped forward and expressed interest in helping finish the game. They're likely not worried about spending money finishing the franchise

• I just... can't see myself crying with the Ep4 ending that way. I'd just be amazed at the cool comic visuals all the time without being fully immersed.

Failing a proper game, I'd be ok with a storybuilder style comic with Melissa Hutchison voicing Clem and the story pauses at certain interva

• Episode 3 is basically completed already and the script for episode 4 is likely done considering they wrote the ending first when they started the season.

GSSalvador posted: »

But it won't be what we payed for. Sure, it will be an ending for the story, but not in the way the people who wrote it imagined.

• Keyword “multiple” ??

But multiple potential partners have stepped forward and expressed interest in helping finish the game. They're likely not worried about spending money finishing the franchise

• Yeah, the scripts are done, but i'm worried how the potential new team is going to transport that script into a game. They could do it as faithful as possible, but if they have problems with the budget, I fear the last episode is going to be a shell of itself.

Episode 3 is basically completed already and the script for episode 4 is likely done considering they wrote the ending first when they started the season.

• One question:Would you rather play episode 3(since it's almost finished) and not episode 4 or don't play those episodes at all?

I think it would have been even more painful to get only episode 3 and know that it stopped right before the finish...

Thoughts?

• A company that steps in and offers to finish another company's game is most likely not too worried about the budget lol

GSSalvador posted: »

Yeah, the scripts are done, but i'm worried how the potential new team is going to transport that script into a game. They could do it as fa

• Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does "shippable form" mean?

• That's an extremely tough question but I don't think we'll ever have to bother with it. We either get both episodes or none.

Fury2014 posted: »

One question:Would you rather play episode 3(since it's almost finished) and not episode 4 or don't play those episodes at all? I think i

• Guess it means that it isnt ready to be released for the customers.

Razer531 posted: »

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does "shippable form" mean?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.