Lilly’s group is responsible for The Blood (Ranch)

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

James said that he left Lilly group because they kept raiding other peaceful communities
( Irrelevant part, ignore and keep reading please ^^^)

And I think they raided the Ranch but Lilly didn’t know about Clem being there while also Clem didn’t know about Lilly since she probably fleed out quickly with AJ and that explains why Clem’s nightmare had a fire in it and horses roaming around

Didn’t Lilly attack the school with molotov cocktails and brought horses in to capture people? I think that’s their common way of doing it

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• edited August 2019

• edited September 2018

Aren’t they the same group? I still don’t know

Edit: or maybe the whisperers ARE the community that is currently battling Lilly’s group up in the north?

• No. Lilly's group are not the Whisperers. The Whisperers are a group from the comics that was completely wiped out a couple years ago (by the game's timeline). James appears to be the only survivor because he abandoned them when they started attacking Rick's groups. Lilly's group is an entirely different group.

• James is not part of Lilly's group and no they are not the Whisperers. The Whisperers are a group of people who wear the skin of the dead, Lilly's group is more like a paramilitary.

The Whisperers are definitely not the ones waging war with them. At this point in the timeline they've long since been wiped out.

• edited August 2019

• Oh thanks for clearing it, anyway what do you think of my point about Lilly’s group being the ones who fucked the ranch up?

No. Lilly's group are not the Whisperers. The Whisperers are a group from the comics that was completely wiped out a couple years ago (by th

• idk. I doubt it since it seems like TFS takes place pretty far from Richmond, and the ranch was implied to be somewhere near Richmond.

Hersani posted: »

Oh thanks for clearing it, anyway what do you think of my point about Lilly’s group being the ones who fucked the ranch up?

• edited September 2018

Uh-huh, I for confused and thought James was with Lilly’s group because he kept asking about them.. I don’t read comics nor watch the show so yeah

• edited September 2018

Lol I like how everyone who commented just corrected me on the James part, I edited that so don’t mind it please and I don’t read the comics so thank you all for the heads up ^_^

• Her community is called the Delta. His was the whisperers, which at this point is probably fractured and disjointed. Are they all gone, after confronting Ricks group?

• According to Kirkman the Whisperers are no more.

Her community is called the Delta. His was the whisperers, which at this point is probably fractured and disjointed. Are they all gone, after confronting Ricks group?

• That's a good theory. A lot of it makes cents.

• It's possible because of that dream. There was also a horse there and there looked like fire out there with AJ crying. Using fire was also what Lilly used.

• The horse in the nightmare looks more like it was used to ride than to transport recruits to the Delta.

It's possible because of that dream. There was also a horse there and there looked like fire out there with AJ crying. Using fire was also what Lilly used.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.