What would lee thought

What do you think lee would off thought about Clementine making a stand to Lilly's group support or condemned it

Comments

• edited September 2018

My Clementine said Lee would have been proud, my Lee said in the end that Clem is strong and she can do anything. He was right!

• edited September 2018

Lee would've sacrificed himself the same as my Clem did. No matter what Lilly says.

• He would be the one to tell her to take AJ and run, but maybe that’s just what my Lee would do.

• I think there is a difference between what Lee would have done and what Lee would have wanted Clementine to do. Ultimately, I think Lee's protective nature of Clementine would have wanted her to run. That said, I do think he would be proud to see that she stood up for those who didn't know how to defend themselves.

• edited August 2019

• Actually, Lilly pointed out that Clem was a lot like Lee if she chooses to sacrifice herself for the group. She says he would be disappointed that he taught her all the wrong things. So she admits it's something Lee would do.

God bless you.

Lee would've sacrificed himself the same as my Clem did. No matter what Lilly says.

• A little off topic, but does anyone know if it's determinant that Clementine calls Larry a racist asshole?.

• Yes it is only if clem tells violet Lilly is horrible in the office

Chibikid posted: »

A little off topic, but does anyone know if it's determinant that Clementine calls Larry a racist asshole?.

• When does that happen?

Chibikid posted: »

A little off topic, but does anyone know if it's determinant that Clementine calls Larry a racist asshole?.

• edited September 2018

When you return to the school and talk to violet in the office there is an option to tell violet that Lilly is horrible and clem well describe larry as being a racist asshole

When does that happen?

• My Lee would be proud of my Clem-- if anything, he'd regret not icing Lilly after she shot Doug (in my case).

• That is a lie though, Larry wasnt a racist, he hated Lee because he knew he was a murderer.

ADSAM posted: »

When you return to the school and talk to violet in the office there is an option to tell violet that Lilly is horrible and clem well describe larry as being a racist asshole

• I know it’s not true and he didn’t like lee because he is a murderer but that’s what clem says if you pick that dialogue option

Gauss99 posted: »

That is a lie though, Larry wasnt a racist, he hated Lee because he knew he was a murderer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.