Bricks vs log? What did you choose?

I chose bricks but I'm curious how the log works out if anyone chose that. I was under the impression there'd be several bags of bricks but there seemed to be only one, which contradicts Aasim's argument that the bricks would get multiple raiders and the log would only get 1 raider at best.

Comments

• I chose bricks because I expected more than one guy to die. I’d lmao if the log killed everyone but Lilly and Abel

• I chose bricks because Aasim is smarter than Willy so I trusted his plan more

• Both are fucked up.
    Bricks sounds more reasonable, but the log is just downright wacked out--and Willy still gets it setup.

Again, really makes you wonder why Tenn, Sophie, Omar, and recently Ruby are there.

• Bricks because I thought it'd take out more than 1 person, otherwise I would've chose the Log

• Did you choose log? If so, how did it work out?

DabigRG posted: »

Both are fucked up. Bricks sounds more reasonable, but the log is just downright wacked out--and Willy still gets it setup. Again, really makes you wonder why Tenn, Sophie, Omar, and recently Ruby are there.

• Oh, as it happens I found a video that has both ways in it. Same result either way, the one guy dies and no one else does.

• LOG BECAUSE WILLY MASTER RACE ALL THE OTHER OPINIONS ARE INVALID AASIM IS AN ASSHOLE THAT GETS HIS ASS KICKED BY A KID AND ALSO HE HAS A CRUSH ON RUBY

• What's wrong with him having a crush on Ruby? She's a cute little fat girl lol. I understand it. I too have a thing for red heads lol.

MrGraffio posted: »

LOG BECAUSE WILLY MASTER RACE ALL THE OTHER OPINIONS ARE INVALID AASIM IS AN ASSHOLE THAT GETS HIS ASS KICKED BY A KID AND ALSO HE HAS A CRUSH ON RUBY

• I really messed with Aasim during the game, told him to ask Ruby for a kiss and also said Id "flip" him lmao. That plus Louis non stop teasing. RIP Aasim, always being bullied :kennysad:

What's wrong with him having a crush on Ruby? She's a cute little fat girl lol. I understand it. I too have a thing for red heads lol.

• lol I did the same thing, though I was genuinely trying to get him to get over his shyness about Ruby and actually get somewhere with her.

Poogers555 posted: »

I really messed with Aasim during the game, told him to ask Ruby for a kiss and also said Id "flip" him lmao. That plus Louis non stop teasing. RIP Aasim, always being bullied :kennysad:

• @Hillbilly_Dave you found another problem! First the buckshot, and now this! Keep going lel

• edited September 2018

Remember people--the second(?) youngest student of the school and a preteen at best is the one who suggested and partially set that up.

Surprised Yonatan didn't get fuckin skewed and/or impaled on the damn thing.

Oh, as it happens I found a video that has both ways in it. Same result either way, the one guy dies and no one else does.

• Cause that's AJ territory.

What's wrong with him having a crush on Ruby? She's a cute little fat girl lol. I understand it. I too have a thing for red heads lol.

• No matter what you choose, it's the same ending. I hate it.

• In true TellTale fashion. We really shouldn't be surprised lol.

ZZY2018 posted: »

No matter what you choose, it's the same ending. I hate it.

• bricks obviously. willy's kinda stupid

• I had the same rational.

I chose bricks because Aasim is smarter than Willy so I trusted his plan more

• edited August 2019

• I chose bricks because I thought it was more practical. Didn’t like hurting Willy’s feelings though.

• Well, that's true. But I really hope they could put more effort into the option. Make the option really matters, not just making the dialog different but real difference. Maybe two or three completely different outcome. It will make the game more interesting.

In true TellTale fashion. We really shouldn't be surprised lol.

• If they had rigged the log to swing width ways instead of on its end it really could have taken out two or three raiders at once. Those kids are all dumb lol.

• Log. Log booby traps are bad ass.

• I picked the log because

• Aasim was being mean to Willy (Aasim, dude, love ya, but what the fuck?)
    • They've gotten log traps up before. I'm not sure how well bricked bags would work, especially if it ends up too heavy to lift at the right time, whereas with logs, you just cut the set up and hope it hits.
  • I chose Willy's log plan to gain some trust from him.

• i chose bricks for the reasons ppl stated above but also bc i've been grinding hard trying to smash aasim. this was before ruby the cockblocker came into the picture tho rip

• I chose the bricks because Assim promised me it would take out multiple raiders. He was wrong as shit. I don't think the brick trap was set up as good as it could be. Shoulda been a more giant back or a bunch of bags to just drop raining bricks on all the raiders.

• Build a fuckin wall on them.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I chose the bricks because Assim promised me it would take out multiple raiders. He was wrong as shit. I don't think the brick trap was s

• Bricks, more practical. ALOTTTA DAMAGEEE

• Chose a log because that's what we were using on zombies in the woods. Worked like a charm.

• I can't fuckin believe they not only got those to begin with, but then near perfectly replicated it indoors.

bazenji posted: »

Chose a log because that's what we were using on zombies in the woods. Worked like a charm.

• If I didn't know any better, I'd think the developers just reused the assets lol

DabigRG posted: »

I can't fuckin believe they not only got those to begin with, but then near perfectly replicated it indoors.

• Bricks but I kinda wanna know what happens if you choose the Log (in terms of Willy and Aasims relationship / end stats)

• I linked a video above, it might have that. idk, I only cared about the actual function and efficacy of it so I didn't watch all the video.

Bricks but I kinda wanna know what happens if you choose the Log (in terms of Willy and Aasims relationship / end stats)

• Appreciated but it only shows function/efficacy though apperently Willy still gets mad and punches Aasim either way so doesn't make much difference.

I linked a video above, it might have that. idk, I only cared about the actual function and efficacy of it so I didn't watch all the video.

• Because Aasim still ends up belittling him.

Appreciated but it only shows function/efficacy though apperently Willy still gets mad and punches Aasim either way so doesn't make much difference.

• Bricks just to piss off Willy.

• edited September 2018

These kids need lessons from Home Alone

Though you can see Abel is the only one durable like those jerks.

• Specifically 3:36 when dealing with a log trap.

These kids need lessons from Home Alone Though you can see Abel is the only one durable like those jerks.

• Chose the Log trap , since Aasim was insulting Willy and i wanted him to feel better and i kinda knew it won`t matter that much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.