Episodes are long !!!

Is it me or are these episodes long asf? Not complaining but damn I don't remember episodes this long since S1

Comments

• Yeah, have to make up for missing an episode.

• I dig it on the 1st and 2nd playthroughs but then after that it feels like a grind. Not that it’s horrible to sit through but I kinda wish we did have 5 episodes.

• edited September 2018

I actually really like that the episodes are a lot longer (~two and a half hours rather than an hour and a half to two hours). It allows more time for gradual and meaningful character development and the slower pace allows you to more deeply immerse in the world, whereas in ANF, which had by far the shortest episodes, I never really felt like I had time to immerse in the characters or world, which gave me a really shallow experience. This time, however, in TFS, I feel like I'm having a much deeper and more meaningful experience; maybe even more so than the first season.

• Yeah, they are a lot longer. One of the concerns of TT handing over the production to other developer is that the episodes might end up being shorter in the process... and lacking in quality.

• edited September 2018

God I hope not. I can't believe how bad the managerial incompetence was.

Tewudin posted: »

Yeah, they are a lot longer. One of the concerns of TT handing over the production to other developer is that the episodes might end up being shorter in the process... and lacking in quality.

• edited September 2018

Let us both pray to Kenny, our lord and savior, God of Boats. He will ensure that this never happens.

But in all seriousness, I hope it doesn't come to that but right now I'm full of fears. Anyway its more important that the story is finished. I guess I'll worry about potential lack of quality and length later.

alekgn posted: »

God I hope not. I can't believe how bad the managerial incompetence was.

• I love how long the episodes are this season. It's so awesome. It gets you so much more invested in the season. I see why they did it now. Better 4 huge episodes than 5 regular ones. It's better than waiting 2 months for a half hour experience. Rather have a nice 2 hour episode for all the wait. Makes it more worth it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.