Am I the only one who doesn't ship?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Don't take me wrong I have nothing against Louis and Violet but I'm not planning on shipping Clem with any of them or give her a relationship (the daddy Lee in me refuses) but it's also that to me atleast it looks like Clem is not interested at the moment in a romantic relationship nor does it change her character or many of the scenes.
I also find it a bit forced at certain times because I can clearly see they are build up as love interest but to be honest they must be the most believable romantic interests for Clementine in the entire franchise + it's now or never I'm happy that we get to choice between having a relationship or non at all.

Comments

• I chose for clem to be with Louis but I can also understand people choosing violet or friend zoning them both but for me Louis seemed the right person for clem

• I was like you, especially in regards to Gabe. I didn't want Clem to be in any sort of relationship, after all, I had spent years seeing her grow up into the person she is now. I wanted her focused on survival, not on romance and boyfriends and the like.

And yet, I just couldn't help myself come Episode 2, and I had Clem pursue a romance with Louis. I did like Louis overall development throughout the episode, and I really liked his personality a lot in Episode 1. However, the big thing was a possible cancellation of TFS. If this was going to be the final episode involving Clem, then by God, I want her to be happy, at least as much as possible.

• edited September 2018

My Clementine just friendzoned Violet, I hate this shipping thing around her but I can understand why people likes it that much.
    I also hate Louis, he was kinda irrelevant to me in the first episode, but after this second episode I dislike him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.