I still can't believe this is happening...

2»

Comments

• edited October 2018

I would have much preferred the wolf among s2 than walking dead that shit needs a long ass break. Double goes to that shit show of of a show to. My one wish is that somebody picks up the rights to old wolfy and kept the fable tales a pumping

• It really is an unfortunate case for TWAU since fans have been avidly voicing their interest and demand for TWAU for years only to be ignored and when its finally confirmed, Telltale shuts down.

I really do hope TWAU gets a Skybound like treatment where another company willingly picks the project up. The downside is that it most likely won't have any of the original team.

• (https://www.wattpad.com/431388655-teen-wolf-gif-imagines-♡♡♡-request-are-open-stiles)

I was shocked when i find out. I was really really really looking forward for TWAU2 and S2 of GOT the end of TWD. Good thing we are getting the end of TWD but the other series it depends if another company takes them up.

I really love TWAU through it was like a mix world of fantasy and Grimm Brother fairytales - whitch to me was bloody awesome. I was soo looking forwards to see more of Bigby and everyone else in the series. RIP other TELL-TALE series RIP you won't be forgotten.

• It's been over a month now and I think I'm still in denial / shellshock, wildly hoping it is just all a bad dream and somehow I'm going to wake up to the news of Season 2 releasing next week... a man can dream, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.