Trouble with Walker Combat [when using the bow thing]

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Okay, so I am at the part when Lily grabbed a bunch of people from the school and set the school on fire, then left. I now have to defeat 5 walkers or so, a couple with the bow because they're on fire. I am having HUGE trouble with the controls.

I don't know if I am the only one with this problem, so let me explain. In the previous Walking Dead Seasons, when you make your character walk and look right, he will only look right as far as you move the mouse. However, in this game, Clem keeps walking into the direction I point her even when I stop using the touchpad. Basically, I can make her go in circles by simply walking and looking left or right. This has already given me trouble in the first episode, and now I can not defeat those walkers. I have so much trouble using the bow because she won't stop moving, I am literally swinging all over the place. I tried using the touchpad, a mouse and a PS4 controller but it's all the same. My camera sensitivity is already at its lowest or else it feels like a roller coaster ride. I am frustrated because I know I am near the end and can't view my choices unless I finish this. When I look right and I want her to stop, I have to look left but she looks to the left too speedy for me to aim, even at low sensitivity.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.