Hidden Constellation with Violet

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Okay, so this absolutely blew my mind when I saw it. I don't know if anyone else caught it and if everyone knew about it except me I'll just walk quietly into the darkness.

When you're with Violet, if you look around the screen before connecting the stars, you have the ability to find a mustache constellation, which creates.....Y'know what? I'll just link it.

Edit: Go to 2:14:38* (Thanks for the catch guys.) and just watch that shit. This shit blew my damn mind. Big shoutout to Bel Jay Lemm too. Subscribe if you like her.

Comments

• edited September 2018

Uh?

What was that?

EDIT: If that moustache was supposed to be a Kenny reference I'm gonna fucking scream.

• edited September 2018

Kenny winked as if to say "I ship it too". o:) This might be the greatest moment of my life lol. Thank you for this. <3

• Omg Kenny is watching over Clem from heaven!

• This is officially the best episode ever.

• Top reason why Violet is the better romance: Kenny literally becomes a cosmic angel and gives you his blessing.

• It might be an easter egg but it was a really powerful image aswell, I think it was touching, especially for me since I love Kenny.
    "He will remember that", that smile and wink made my eyes a little bit wet, Kenny is guiding and protecting Clem from the heavens with Lee!
    Thanks for this, TT!

• As if that sequence wasn't weird enough.

• That's awesome, the best easter egg in any game, and it confirms Kenny dies in the Wellington ending.

• Man that was sad ... who’s cutting onions over here :’(

• This is fucking incredible. I'm tempted to replay the episode just so my Clem can see this.

• I’d love to do this, but my ship is with Louis ? does this mean that Kenny dies in the wellington ending then? Or is it Clementine hallucinating the consolation because she misses him?

• Is this supposed to be Kenny or Randy Tudor?

• I think it's Randy since he's had a hidden easter egg in every season

Is this supposed to be Kenny or Randy Tudor?

• edited September 2018

Do we need more evidence than this? This is a proof that our Lord and saviour is indeed our god. Our awesome god who reigns from the heaven above.

• Even Kenny ships it.

• edited September 2018

Honestly im even more tempted to redo my initial playthrough now. What do i do?!?

I was already temptes to change my decision from friendzone to romance but couldn't decide on who. Don't like breaking the rule of the inpulse only playthrough.

• 1:13:12? Is that time stamp right? I went there and it's Clem and Violet making defense plans.

• Its 2:13:12

• 2:14:38 is just before she finds it.

• I wonder if that's still there for those that chose the Wellington ending in season 2. If it is, then Kenny is canonically dead even for Wellington players. Also, I wonder if it'd be different if you shot Kenny in episode 2, like I did.

• So, isn't there a hangman game hidden in those stars somewhere for all the Jane fans? :P

• That was a great easter egg!

Onmens posted: »

So, isn't there a hangman game hidden in those stars somewhere for all the Jane fans? :P

• edited September 2018

That was beautiful and it really does feel like kenny ships clem and vi and approves of it. I love the constellation scene even more now than I originally did. I would love if someone could make a gif of the easter egg and post it in the violetine thread.

• This easter egg makes me more sad when I know this quality will never be the same if the game has a chance to be continued....because the people who did this are gone.....

• edited September 2018

The quality has a chance to be better though. Hold onto that hope right there ?

This easter egg makes me more sad when I know this quality will never be the same if the game has a chance to be continued....because the people who did this are gone.....

• The script is already written. What would even be that different?

This easter egg makes me more sad when I know this quality will never be the same if the game has a chance to be continued....because the people who did this are gone.....

• My personal fear for the last two episodes is that the devs who might want to take it may want creative control over the narrative, in which case, I'd like Hawley to reject it and move on.

The script is already written. What would even be that different?

• THE LORD HAS RETURNED

• I love how everything leading up to the Kenny/Jane fight in season 2 was pretty close and neutral.

But then EVERYTHING since has just absolutely shit on Jane and ascended Kenny to the point where his godhood is canon even when he may not be dead. God, I really backed the right horse in that.

Praise be onto you Boatmaster.

• edited September 2018

If it's anyone, it's gotta be either Randy Tudor or Grady Standard. Or both.

Is this supposed to be Kenny or Randy Tudor?

• In ANF it was Grady Standard tho?

I think it's Randy since he's had a hidden easter egg in every season

• Script doesn't include minor touches that the Creative team makes. Writers just write the story.

The script is already written. What would even be that different?

• edited September 2018

There’s an Easter egg when you’re trying to get into David’s lockup, where Jesus would say pretty much the same thing that Lee says in s1

Ghetsis posted: »

In ANF it was Grady Standard tho?

• Oh. Cool.

Melton23 posted: »

There’s an Easter egg when you’re trying to get into David’s lockup, where Jesus would say pretty much the same thing that Lee says in s1

• Here

Ghetsis posted: »

Oh. Cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.