Will romantic relationship continue in further episodes?

Whoever makes further episodes, please don't ignore the ship chosen in episode 2 because otherwise that romance was pointless.

Comments

• I hope so. I’m hoping to see James again.

• Tbh, I don't care, I didnt play TFS yet but I alreaddy know that Im not gonna chose anyone. My Clem doesnt need that

• Assuming there will be future episodes, I imagine that they will continue with that path.Whether they will outwright ignore it tho or somehow ditch the arc through story explaination, we'll just have to see.

• If they didn't want the romance to have some sorts of effects on the storyline, they would include it in Episode 4, not Episode 2. That's my thinking anyway.

• What I'm worried about though, is that there aren't any romance achievements for e3 and e4. I don't know if that means anything though

BigBadPaul posted: »

If they didn't want the romance to have some sorts of effects on the storyline, they would include it in Episode 4, not Episode 2. That's my thinking anyway.

• edited September 2018

What I'm more worried about is

That one achievement in Episode 4 called "Goodbye". I'm having a really sinking feeling that it pertains to one of the love interests dying. The achievement is secret, therefore it's optional. Would fit in with the love interests being optional too. On the other hand, it could be simply someone else dying that's determinant, like Lilly.

Razer531 posted: »

What I'm worried about though, is that there aren't any romance achievements for e3 and e4. I don't know if that means anything though

• I wouldn’t worry about having no romance achievements as long as you saved the person you romanced with then you should be fine

Razer531 posted: »

What I'm worried about though, is that there aren't any romance achievements for e3 and e4. I don't know if that means anything though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.