Are you going to TweedleDee the crap out of Abel in Episode 3?

If Episode 3 gets to be released, how will you convince Abel to tell you Lilly's location? Be nice to him or beat the shit out of him like you can in The Wolf Among Us Episode 2 with Tweedle Dee/Woodsman?

Comments

• I'll ask politely, then if he refuses, I'll start doing some creative dentistry.

• You'll be forced to violently beat the shit out of him I'm 100% sure - Abel is not going to be easy to interrogate.

• He punched Clementine so Abel deserves to suffer a lot.

Razer531 posted: »

You'll be forced to violently beat the shit out of him I'm 100% sure - Abel is not going to be easy to interrogate.

• I didnt kill Randall, I most likely wont kill Abel aswell, and Randall was a lot more evil and twisted than Abel.

• 100 percent torture him until he gives up the location of his base

• And if you die when fighting him and see how he kills Clem you start to hate him even more. He can smash Clem's head against the table, or throw on the ground and kick her multiple times in a row.

AronDracula posted: »

He punched Clementine so Abel deserves to suffer a lot.

• I'd just leave him to AJ , we wouldn't get a confession but a quick end xD

• Diplomacy first. If not, Rosie bites his dick off.

• Maybe just unleash AJ on him
    ??

• Hell ye. I wanna see how everyone else reacts.

• "Have you ever seen old fruit explode, Abel?"
    This better be a dialogue option!

• He shot AJ. I am torturing and killing him, no doubt about it. It will be up to him whether he gives us information and dies slightly faster or holds out on us and prolongs his suffering.

• What about cutting his leg, the one still god and then saying that you aimed for the broke one

• First things first, we need to lock him up in a shed. He has a dog bite afterall.

• edited September 2018

@MetallicaRules will like this "One"

Clementine has taken my sight
    Taken my speech
    Taken my hearing
    Taken my arms
    Taken my legs
    Taken my soul
    Left me with life in hell

-Abel after were finished

• I wish Javi was here so I could do this.

• Nah. If he doesn’t want to tell us, I won’t force him. He’s already having a really shitty life now that “a missing arm” is on the list of his many ailments(broken legs, ugly face, fucked up teeth, bad hair). He deserves a break

• He punched Clementine in the face. He deserves to die.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Nah. If he doesn’t want to tell us, I won’t force him. He’s already having a really shitty life now that “a missing arm” is on the list of his many ailments(broken legs, ugly face, fucked up teeth, bad hair). He deserves a break

• He deserves to die

He punched Clementine in the face. He deserves to die.

• Being a better guy was never always the best option.

Dex-Starr posted: »

He deserves to die

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

You’re right, but being the better GIRL is

Being a better guy was never always the best option.

• I love you, marry me now.

@MetallicaRules will like this "One" Clementine has taken my sight Taken my speech Taken my hearing Taken my arms Taken my legs Taken my soul Left me with life in hell -Abel after were finished

• He slapped AJ to so Clem might see it as good old revenge:)

He punched Clementine so Abel deserves to suffer a lot.

• Clem: I know the greatest torture according to men!
    Abel: Ha don't make me laugh kid-
    Clem turns on Justin Bieber BABY music.
    Abel: PLEASE MAKE IT STOP THE TERROR OMFG I TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANNA KNOW JUST TURN THAT SHIT OF!

• AJ is getting dibs as promised.

I'm getting Lily eventually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.