What did the horse in the dream mean?

I was wondering if any of you had ideas what the horse symbolized. I'm sure horse wasn't there for no reason, but I can't think of anything.

Comments

• edited September 2018

Weird thing is I think it was the same horse that Lilly ended up bringing with her when they attacked the school. Maybe it means Clem is psychic.

The dream horse ended up down on the ground, like it was hurt and maybe even dying. Maybe the dream was telling her to kill the horse so it couldn't pull the cart and carry their friends away.

• I googled it.

"A horse in a dream may represent strength, power, endurance, stamina, hard work and freedom. It may represent someone or something with any of these attributes. Alternately, a horse may symbolize masculinity and male sexual energy."

lol

Probably more likely, it has something to do with the ranch...

• edited September 2018

It was a nightmare, duh.

Dev A: What should we do with the nightmare sequence?
    Dev B: Eh, lets have it at night and throw in a mare or something.
    Dev A: Amazing! How do you come up with these things? Brilliant!

• edited September 2018

A horse is a symbol of war. If you dream a horse probably a fight or a war is coming. Guess what happen at the end of the episode? You Fight Lilly and the raiders, and probably in the future there will be a war against them or the other group.

• WUT?

It's just nightmare dream about what happen on MacCaroll Ranch, they have horse's and they died when happens "Blood" like Aj's says.

• edited September 2018

I'm just glad it wasn't Maybelle in the dream. I don't think I could have survived that.

• Oh I don't know... horses, ranches? See any connection there?

• edited September 2018

That horse belongs to Jesus. It's lying there because it's exhausted from all that travelling.
    If you listen to it closely, you can hear it saying. "Hey you human, get me some water and a bucket of oats will ya. I'm thirsty and hungry. Oh while you're at it, get something sharp and pick out them pebbles in my hooves. Thanks, much appreciated it! <3
    Clem just walks by
    Hey you, where you're going?!
    Come back! Come back!!!111!11!!!

• I think it was a clue that Delta raiders were the ones that attacked the ranch.

• It meant that Omar was putting horse meat inside the stew me made that night.

• The horse represent Javier

• Well, later on Lilly came to the school with a horse. And after Clem woke up, she said something interesting to AJ: "Maybe I have magic and never told you." It could be that Clem really does have magic powers and foresaw the future.

• Could be the horse foreshadowed on the battle with Lilly or it could be a horse from the ranch where Clementine found AJ.

What happened at the ranch was obviously something traumatic to both Clem and AJ but more to Clem because AJ was a baby.

• Stop horsing around. :)

King_Bee posted: »

The horse represent Javier

• Fun fact that horse's name is Tesco :p

• Was it in the credits? OK so who voice acted the horse. XD

MintBlue92 posted: »

Fun fact that horse's name is Tesco

• It was voice by Kenny himself
    Nnnnneeeiiiiggggghhhh!!!111!1
    xD

Was it in the credits? OK so who voice acted the horse. XD

• its horses from the Ranch

• edited September 2018

Horses always come from ranches.
    But the ranch is really difficult to find. It's hidden in a valley.

MaxTheFax posted: »

its horses from the Ranch

• Horses represent death in dreams.

• edited September 2018

Could be true

Raegis posted: »

A horse is a symbol of war. If you dream a horse probably a fight or a war is coming. Guess what happen at the end of the episode? You Fight Lilly and the raiders, and probably in the future there will be a war against them or the other group.

• There was fire at the end of the hallaway and crying so it must be a attack that she will never forget tbh.

Could be the horse foreshadowed on the battle with Lilly or it could be a horse from the ranch where Clementine found AJ. What happened at the ranch was obviously something traumatic to both Clem and AJ but more to Clem because AJ was a baby.

• The horse was laying there so it must be injuried during the ranch fight

Sign in to comment in this discussion.