Nope

Comments

• @Ghetsis I think this is another thing for your project.

@OP, I had similar thoughts then got distracted and forgot about it. Then I thought about it some more and I was thinking the nurse lady must have been in the lab for years because of how decomposed she was. I was thinking something happened to her years ago, when the kids were all much smaller, and rather than have the kids risk getting bitten or something while trying to put her down, she tied herself to the trellis and had the kids block the door into the lab in case she got free.

As for who blocked the greenhouse door, that's a head scratcher. There were no bodies of kids in there so it's not like one of the heroically sacrificed themselves to trap the walkers inside with them. It may be that there were boards stacked by the door and the zombies, in their aimless shuffling or maybe actively trying to get at something they could hear or see outside the door, just happened to knock the boards down and managed to block the door themselves.

• edited August 2019

@Ghetsis I think this is another thing for your project. @OP, I had similar thoughts then got distracted and forgot about it. Then I thou

• Violet was talking about the first section of the greenhouse probably. I'm guessing the lab was closed off earlier. Didn't Mitch say he forgot it was there or something?

• Yeah I think they blocked off the lab section years ago and only used the front section until the walkers got in there and they completely abandoned it. As for why Ruby seemed shocked, maybe she forgot that that's where the nurse was, never knew exactly where she was, or maybe she just wasn't expect the nurse to still be "alive after all that time." The walkers do eventually decompose to the point that they can't function anymore.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.