“I love you Clem...”

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

“I love you too?”

After all that happened before the release of episode 2 that scene hit me like a duffel bag full of bricks.

I had to pause the game because I was crying so much that I couldn’t see.

SaveClementine

Telltale250

Comments

• We all love Clem

• My heart hurt when he said that :cry:

And it's not just because of my cholesterol.

• We all love Clem ! <3

Best video game character ever !

• I gave a little squeal over how adorable it was. THEY DID THIS SEASON RIGHT AND THEY JUST HAD TO SHUT DOWN :(

• I definitely think that's an underrated moment from the episode. And when I initially played, I won't lie when I say I got a bit misty.

• Im my opinions the Telltale debacle contributed to the sad reaction...if there was no cancellation it would have be a random cute moment...

I definitely think that's an underrated moment from the episode. And when I initially played, I won't lie when I say I got a bit misty.

• And also I wonder if it was edited after the debacle...

• ehhh,I don’t think we should save her.

• Ill whoop your ass before that happened

Dex-Starr posted: »

ehhh,I don’t think we should save her.

• Greatest moment of the episode.

• I felt nothing.

• So edgy

AnimalBoy posted: »

I felt nothing.

• Not when it's true. I cry when people die or when animals get hurt/die. I'm not going to shed tears because some kid told his mother figure he loved them. I'm too old to even have that term used on me.

MrGraffio posted: »

So edgy

• Showing emotion is so lame

Not when it's true. I cry when people die or when animals get hurt/die. I'm not going to shed tears because some kid told his mother figure he loved them. I'm too old to even have that term used on me.

• edited September 2018

I do show emotion. When something is actually emotional. Guess I should burst into tears the next time someone from my family tells me they love me.

Showing emotion is so lame

• Im doing pretty fine where I am thanks

I do show emotion. When something is actually emotional. Guess I should burst into tears the next time someone from my family tells me they love me.

• How old are you? I would figure you'd be using punctuation at your age if you're so well off.

Im doing pretty fine where I am thanks

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

usin punctuation on the internet,bruh dont make me laugh ?

How old are you? I would figure you'd be using punctuation at your age if you're so well off.

• that burns yo

How old are you? I would figure you'd be using punctuation at your age if you're so well off.

• Eh, it wasn't anything to cry over.

• edited September 2018

Tsk

So uncouth. Disappointing.

usin punctuation on the internet,bruh dont make me laugh ?

• oh sorry mr mater degree enlighten me with your grammar superiority on a defunt videogame forum...

Tsk So uncouth. Disappointing.

• I will when you can spell master's degree properly. Until then, not worth my time.

Bis später

oh sorry mr mater degree enlighten me with your grammar superiority on a defunt videogame forum...

• there you go thats fine thats good

I will when you can spell master's degree properly. Until then, not worth my time. Bis später

• The part that gets me is that i chose the dialogue option where Clem says "I killed him because i loved him". Only a short time later AJ says "I love you Clem". It was really fucking touching but now i'm starting to feel like it was also a bit of foreshadowing.

• Finaly someone noticed...

bobshaw posted: »

The part that gets me is that i chose the dialogue option where Clem says "I killed him because i loved him". Only a short time later AJ say

• edited September 2018

Ye I dont have this part because Im using a savefile in which my Clementine didnt kill Lee, anyway I hope the ending wont be like that because it would be too predictable.
    In that dialogue Clementine says that she hear the voice of Lee every day telling her to run away, but she regrets that she didnt kill him.

The part that gets me is that i chose the dialogue option where Clem says "I killed him because i loved him". Only a short time later AJ say

• She hears the voice of Lee? That can’t be good

Gauss99 posted: »

Ye I dont have this part because Im using a savefile in which my Clementine didnt kill Lee, anyway I hope the ending wont be like that becau

• In her mind I mean, Im not good at english.

She hears the voice of Lee? That can’t be good

• It is very sad isn't it. Just when things were looking up.

I gave a little squeal over how adorable it was. THEY DID THIS SEASON RIGHT AND THEY JUST HAD TO SHUT DOWN

• When she started crying about regretting killing Lee, she started sounding like she did when she was a child just seconds before shooting Lee. Very well done voice actress whoever you are.

Hit the feels hard.

• The thing that sucks for me is that i work with someone called Lee irl. Everytime i hear his name i'm always reminded of Clementine saying Lees name and it damn hurts.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.