The Walking Dead final season MAY finish! ,your thoughts?

due to the recent tweet by ttg the final season may finish, if you haven't seen the tweet check it out! I want to know your thoughts

Comments

• Hope, joy and tears !

• I want to know your thoughts

Life is Strange 2. Its future is lookin' hella brighter than The Final Season's.

• @MetallicaRules your thoughts on what mr Starr has just said?

Dex-Starr posted: »

I want to know your thoughts Life is Strange 2. Its future is lookin' hella brighter than The Final Season's.

• When does it come out?? I love that game

• LiS 2???

When does it come out?? I love that game

• It's already out!

When does it come out?? I love that game

• Yeah it is

I want to know your thoughts Life is Strange 2. Its future is lookin' hella brighter than The Final Season's.

• I'm right there with you

Supertialex posted: »

Hope, joy and tears !

• You made me shat my pants

• Lol Its great news I know! :D ;)

MrGraffio posted: »

You made me shat my pants

• It's miracle!

Zekkarooo posted: »

Same here

• I believe it will get finished. Maybe delayed; but still, finished.

• Yeah I think the episodes will be delayed as well but hopefully it still gets finished! :smiley:

I believe it will get finished. Maybe delayed; but still, finished.

• All I think is that it's going to be delayed

• I'm 80% certain it will finish

• Same

AronDracula posted: »

All I think is that it's going to be delayed

• It will finish....in 2 years..

gta3demon posted: »

I'm 80% certain it will finish

• Yeah

gta3demon posted: »

I'm 80% certain it will finish

• :'( :| :/ it will happen soon enough

It will finish....in 2 years..

• Pls tell me that was a joke

It will finish....in 2 years..

• It was

Melton23 posted: »

Pls tell me that was a joke

• So this probs doesnt belong here but Ill put it here anyway.

If eps 3 and 4 come out I really hope they "end" the season correctly. Lately Telltale game endings feel a bit weak cuz then it cuts right to choices and stuff and then skip credits. I personally hope if they end it it takes a more similar approach to Season 1's ending where it just cuts to black and is silent with no music during the last moments of the game and just goes "The Walking Dead." or whatever happens at the ending to make it feel more impactful. For example Batman S2's ending was kinda not so great because it just goes "ok bye" and cuts to the choices, feels out of place. The music and overall shots they used dont really capture that "ending" feel either. They just needed one last 10 second finisher shot for it to feel like the end but they didnt, so it felt weird. So I hope if Ep 4 happens, they work on making the ending not just go "ok choices" the second it ends.

• Yeah I agree but they probably can't change the choices now because there closing down and stuff, but I get what you mean

Poogers555 posted: »

So this probs doesnt belong here but Ill put it here anyway. If eps 3 and 4 come out I really hope they "end" the season correctly. Latel

• All I've seen in regards to LiS S2 is a few minutes from the sneak peek, I have no knowledge of the game other than that, and thus, will reserve judgement on it until I have more info at my disposal. I may play it to find out, but not until the price is considerably lowered, because I'm not paying $50 fucking for a series which has disappointed/pissed me off in the past.

@MetallicaRules your thoughts on what mr Starr has just said?

• Both will be delayed. If this is where the drama slows down, for now at least, I think episode 3 has a moderate to high chance to be out before the end of 2018, with the finale somewhere early to mid 2019.

Just hope the wait is worth it.

• I was referring to the use of the word hella... or is that @AronDracula who doesn’t like the word?

All I've seen in regards to LiS S2 is a few minutes from the sneak peek, I have no knowledge of the game other than that, and thus, will res

• Yeah

Sarunas21 posted: »

Both will be delayed. If this is where the drama slows down, for now at least, I think episode 3 has a moderate to high chance to be out before the end of 2018, with the finale somewhere early to mid 2019. Just hope the wait is worth it.

• Can we talk about the walking dead instead of Lis2 lol

I was referring to the use of the word hella... or is that @AronDracula who doesn’t like the word?

• Ty sooo much! I'm so happy!

It's already out!

• I think we both hate it, but I definitely hate it more. I thought you were just asking about my thoughts on LiS S2.

I was referring to the use of the word hella... or is that @AronDracula who doesn’t like the word?

• Has there been a new Tweet since the one 3 days ago? :O

• QUICK! Someone start a GoFundMe Page so we can rehire all of the employees back and save TellTale!

• @MetallicaRules just saw you on YouTube good luck with your YouTube career

All I've seen in regards to LiS S2 is a few minutes from the sneak peek, I have no knowledge of the game other than that, and thus, will res

• Well the most recent tweet from ttg said there going to try finish TFS

LLemonSS posted: »

Has there been a new Tweet since the one 3 days ago? :O

• I'm poor! :D

QUICK! Someone start a GoFundMe Page so we can rehire all of the employees back and save TellTale!

• Was just making sure I hadn't missed anything! :D

Well the most recent tweet from ttg said there going to try finish TFS

• It's not really so much a career as just something I enjoy doing in my down time. But thank you.

@MetallicaRules just saw you on YouTube good luck with your YouTube career

• Yeah, @MetallicaRules your stuff is really good, just watching your new frontier review. Ace so far mate :) :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.