• Nope not gonna do that

• no its not!!

• Fuck you Im playing the 2 is the berries eating simulator

Dex-Starr posted: »

Just invest in Life is Strange.

• Don't tell me what to do

• No thanks, I think you should instead give down

• Lee wouldn't want us to give up!

• You don’t just end it cause it’s hard.

• edited September 2018

what did u say about hope u lil bastard

• We are talking about TWD Final Season, not Half Life 3.

• "Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

• I don't like this kind of topic :-(
    Fortunately, it's a troll

• You can see the sun at night you just need to get to the border of the earth

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

• Man, thank you. Your reverse psychology convinced me to hope for the best again. I was really down, you just made my day sir, have a good one.

• Garbage quote from a garbage movie.

"Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you'll never make it through the night."

• The Final Season will be finished. It's easy to think otherwise but the fact is that it will be finished. I feel sorry for you if you can't believe that!

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Half Life 3

That's not how you spell LEFT 4 DEAD 3

AronDracula posted: »

We are talking about TWD Final Season, not Half Life 3.

• So long there is HOPE I won't!

• But then it's not night anymore :D

MrGraffio posted: »

You can see the sun at night you just need to get to the border of the earth

• Decent almost cringey quote from garbage movie

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Garbage quote from a garbage movie.

• I mean I agree the liklihood of anything releasing is low but still if people want to think it will let them

• I'll agree that to the extent some are going to try to justify how its not dead is .. sad.. I mean things on part with

"And then Jesus Christ is going to come to the world and prove that he is the christ and that the world is going to be saved and he specifically will make episode 3 and 4! And i know this because the CEO is christian, and god says he answers all christians prayers and..and..and.."

I don't think it's dead.. I am cautiously optimistic it'll work out..but some people /need/ it to come.. like at the expense of peoples families ;P

• That hit me like a freight train. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Mattsag207 posted: »

You don’t just end it cause it’s hard.

• Well, tell that to Valve too.
    Apparently they're refusing to give a refund because they have been told that Telltale is working to deliver episode 3 and 4.

• edited September 2018

i dont know much about you folks but as sure as the sun comes up, you carry on hoping like this, your heart aint gonna make it.

• Our hearts are strongest together my friend. We'll mend each other's pain.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

i dont know much about you folks but as sure as the sun comes up, you carry on hoping like this, your heart aint gonna make it.

• edited September 2018

I dont know I tried first episode since it is for free on Steam, and it didnt impress me.
    I really dont like the environment, playing as a schoolgirl with super powers and rewinding the conversations all the time just to pick the right answer.
    It is just the first episode but I think it doesnt worth my money in my opinion.

Just invest in Life is Strange.

• Everyone has different taste I guess

Gauss99 posted: »

I dont know I tried first episode since it is for free on Steam, and it didnt impress me. I really dont like the environment, playing as a

• Believe me, it's not even worth $5. Too many plot-holes and narrative inconsistencies and cringey writing.

Gauss99 posted: »

I dont know I tried first episode since it is for free on Steam, and it didnt impress me. I really dont like the environment, playing as a

• @Gauss99 Don't listen to this being, it's a great game.

Ghetsis posted: »

Believe me, it's not even worth $5. Too many plot-holes and narrative inconsistencies and cringey writing.

• With all due respect: not necessary to say that

bluewalker posted: »

With all due respect: fuck off

• Coward! I hate you!

• That's not how you spell Portal 3.

Half Life 3 That's not how you spell LEFT 4 DEAD 3

• That's not how you spell Team Fortress 3

AronDracula posted: »

That's not how you spell Portal 3.

• You don’t just end it because it’s hard, you stick it out and you help the FANS you care about

Sign in to comment in this discussion.