Can We Take A Moment To Think About How Abel Got Absolutely Merked

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Gets sliced in the hand, stabbed in the eye, stabbed in the foot, pushed through a balcony, breaks his leg, and gets bit by Rosie. This man is a tank.

Comments

• I don't know what he expected when he walked towards Clem (Who drew her knife) unnarmed like that.

• He became another stupid antagonist once the raid started and began attacking clementine without a weapon or any kind of sense

I don't know what he expected when he walked towards Clem (Who drew her knife) unnarmed like that.

• Yeah I wasn't a fan of that whole battle between the kids and Lilly's group.
    I thought the episode shined because of dialogue, character development, cool quiet moments (The card game, the bell tower scene, exploring the greenhouse) and the exchanges between characters.

He became another stupid antagonist once the raid started and began attacking clementine without a weapon or any kind of sense

• That's what I'm saying. If he wasn't a piece of shit, I'd want him on my team. Clem said "no one's as tough as me", but Abel...Lol, Abel might just be that guy. All that shit and he's STILL fighting. What's crazy is that this ain't even the end of his pain yet. Clem bouta summon her inner Bigby.

Haven't seen a character this tough since Woody in TWAU.

• What's weird is that he seemingly still has both eyes afterwards..

• just poked his eye...it should have been bloodshot and scratched and a cut eyelid. BTW...if we never get ep 3 and 4...my headcannon is that Clem tortures him for weeks before he gives up the location....when they attack The Delta...they fling in his head.

DabigRG posted: »

What's weird is that he seemingly still has both eyes afterwards..

• Yea he got fucked but he had it coming for shooting AJ

btw if you push him in the first episode is ever more fucked up hes missing a fucken arm

And I don’t understand why he traded his accurate and trusty M1911 for a shitty sawed off shutgun

Sign in to comment in this discussion.