Marry, Flip, Kill (S4 Edition + What did you do?)

First of all I want to know what you picked.
Marry, Flip, Kill
James, Ruby, Aasim

Next I give you a new Marry, Flip, Kill
Girls: Clem, Violet, Ruby (If you don't want to pick Clem you can use Brody as alternative)
Boys: Louis, Aasim, Omar

Comments

• I forget what I said I might've done in game, so I'll come back to that.

As for the new arrangement--Marry Brody, Flip Ruby, Kill Violet.

• edited September 2018

Marry: Ruby
    Flip: James
    Kill: Aasim

As for the rest.
    Marry: Violet
    Flip: Clem/Brody (Before I get called a weirdo, I never really saw myself as Clem's guardian. It didn't stick anyway, since we were given 3 different perspectives. The guardian role through Lee, the first person role through herself, and the friend through Javier. Plus, I feel like I grew with Clem.)
    Kill: Ruby (I still love you Ruby.)

Edit: Honestly, Violet/Clem/Brody are all interchangeable between marry and flip. Idk, that ones hard.

• Marry :Asimov

Flip :Ruby

Kill:James

Sorry James you seem cool an all but I won’t want my Clem having too kiss a guy with a walker head...who knows what kinda Diseases are in that Walker mask.

• I would be very surprised if ruby didnt get 'flipped' most of the time given the playerbase of the walking dead

• I would marry me some of that James, who knows when dead people skin could come in handy? I chose to flip Aasim cos he looks low-key freaky, and I’d kill Ruby cos she looked like she wanted to kill me first in ep 1 so yeah...

As for the girls, I would Marry Clem cos then I can flip her whenever (She’s my age, it’d be ok if I were also a cartoon, chill internets) I’d flip Violet cos that’d be sorta fun I guess? And I would still kill Ruby.

??? now the boys??? (no homo) I would Marry Louis, cos again... unlimited flips, also he’s a fun guy and reminds me of my 8 year old self, I’d still flip Aasim, and I would kill Omar cos I get the feeling that the only conversations I’d get out of him is how to cook silly putty until it’s edible.

• edited September 2018

M: Ruby
    F: James
    K: Aasim

F: Violet
    K: Clementine

M: Omar
    F: Aasim
    K: Louis

• I’m sorry but you would kill Louis and clem I mean Louis ok but clem

AnimalBoy posted: »

M: Ruby F: James K: Aasim M: Ruby F: Violet K: Clementine M: Omar F: Aasim K: Louis

• edited September 2018

Omar's a cook. You want to marry someone who's a good cook.

Aasim's a hunter and a planner. He's too valuable to kill.

That leaves Louis to be killed.

On to the women...

Ruby is a little ball of sass and sweetness . Too cute not to marry. Her medical knowledge also makes her important.

I find Violet more attractive than Clementine. That's really all there is to that decision.

That leaves Clementine to be killed.

Process of elimination.

ADSAM posted: »

I’m sorry but you would kill Louis and clem I mean Louis ok but clem

• Fair just didn’t think I would see anyone who would say they would kill clem

Omar's a cook. You want to marry someone who's a good cook. Aasim's a hunter and a planner. He's too valuable to kill. That leaves Lou

• Original choices of mine were:
    K: James

The second one, well...
    M: Violet
    F: Clem
    K: Ruby

For the third:
    M: Louis
    K: Omar

No personality = DEATH.
    ...except for that second one. Ruby is just unfortunate.

• (I'm doing all of this from Clem's perspective so it doesn't seem creepy.)

Marry: Aasim
    Flip: James
    Kill: Ruby

Marry: Ruby
    Flip: Violet
    Kill: Brody

Marry: Aasim
    Flip: Louis
    Kill: Omar

• M: James (I know we don't know him that well but he's cute and saved us)
    F: Ruby
    K: Aasim

Girls:
    M: Clem
    F: Violet
    K: Ruby (Sorry Rubs!)

Boys:
    M: Louis
    K: Omar

• I married Ruby, flipped James, killed Aasim. Ruby is too wholesome to be anything else, James is cute and Aasim is just unfortunate.

I would marry Violet, flip Brody and kill Ruby. Violet is Violet, Brody is hot and Ruby is unlucky to be part of this three.

I would marry Louis, flip Mitch and kill Omar. Louis would save me from the brink of depression every day, Mitch is just an alpha male and Omar has nothing good on him except being a flavor town connoisseur.

• ....What...? :hushed:

Losoyo posted: »

I would be very surprised if ruby didnt get 'flipped' most of the time given the playerbase of the walking dead

• I find Violet more attractive than Clementine.

Uh, what?

Omar's a cook. You want to marry someone who's a good cook. Aasim's a hunter and a planner. He's too valuable to kill. That leaves Lou

• edited September 2018

Violet looks like she'd be a punk/rocker girl in real life. Definitely my type.

DabigRG posted: »

I find Violet more attractive than Clementine. Uh, what?

• Okay, a type thing. That makes some sense.

Violet looks like she'd be a punk/rocker girl in real life. Definitely my type.

• James ruby aasim

Sign in to comment in this discussion.