What do you think happened to _____ (Spoilers)

Ep 2 left us with a cliffhanger ending and a kidnapped trio and with the current telltale situation, there's alot left in the air right now so I was just curious what do you think will happen to Aasim, Omar and Louis/Violet?
Obviously we know Delta has them and Clem and co are planning on a rescue mission but do you think someone won't make it back or they'll fight to escape themselves or perhaps they'll decide to stay? What would you like to see happen next?

Comments

• I'm betting right now one of the kidnapped kids will die, and it's either gonna be Aasim or Omar.

Louis/Violet are major characters, so I doubt they'd kill them off that fast.

• Agreed. Loius and Violet are too important to the story right now.
    I have a feeling it will be Omar that dies as he's already injured and I don't feel Aasims time is up just yet.

• I have a feeling Omar going to be next.

• I only saw Omar and Violet get taken. They have Abel, and will torture him until he spills the beans on where the Delta is located. I don't know what'll happen in ep 3.

• Omar will die, Aasim is a determinate.

• I'm guessing you saved Louis based on who you saw get kidnapped

Dex-Starr posted: »

I only saw Omar and Violet get taken. They have Abel, and will torture him until he spills the beans on where the Delta is located. I don't know what'll happen in ep 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.