Episode 3 Romance - Isn't this really difficult for Telltale?

So, to be plain and simple, there are so many variations that I think it'll just be condensed into a single line change, like with everything other set of choices that seem to broaden the scope.
Violet:
1. Friendzone Violet and let Violet get taken (nothing should really happen here, all's good)
2. Romance Violet and let her get taken
3. Romance Violet and save her
4. Friendzone Violet and save her

Louis
1. Friendzone Louis and let him be taken(same thing)
2. Romance Louis and let him be taken
3. Romance Louis and save him
4. Friendzone Louis and save him

Even if you're rude to Louis and Violet the whole time, I don't think that'll matter. But there are all these interesting changes. I think Vilet's is especially interesting - she might meet Minnie if you leave her, and depending on if you friendzone her or romance her it could go both ways.
Fuck Teen Drama.

Comments

• Which is probably why they’ll die next episode

• Honestly the "Teen Drama" in the TFS isn't nearly as bad as the majority romances in ANF. I think how it'll go going forward (hypothetically speaking) is that the preferred choice of Violet/Louis will either act/serve as love interest or close friends. Similar to the Lee/Kenny Lee/Lily dynamic except executed better hopefully in this season.

• Honestly they probably just have a few extra lines or a kiss or something depending on if they're romanced, I doubt that it'll make a huge difference.

• I wonder if it would be possible to romance in Ep3 even if you didn't romance anyone in Ep2

• They managed to do two a whole different Episode 6 scenarios of Game Of Thrones based on what choice we made in the end of Episode 5. That being said I don't think that adding some dialogues or short scenes will be that difficult for them.

There are much more important things to worry about. Such as Episode 3 even being a thing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.