Lilly having a Baby theory? ????

Now this might sound dumb or a waste of a topic on this forum...but hey whatever.

Could Lilly at one point wanted kids back in the previous season, now knowing her from season one she did have compassion for Clementine, about her wellbeing in all but who’s too say she could have wanted kids at some point ever since past EP3 (A Long Road A Head) I mean we don’t really know what her where abouts were in (Seaon 3)or in (ANF) who knows...for all I know she could have had feelings for someone before meeting Abel at some point and before forming a (military base) Now thTs a mystify left unsolved and I really would like too hear more back story from her when (Broken Toys) dose come out...Hopefully.

So much possibilities about her absences.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Did you pull this straight from your ass? :D

• LMAO????

Dex-Starr posted: »

Did you pull this straight from your ass?

• I apologise for my rude comment. I'd like the idea of Lily being pregnant, but a pregnant woman wouldn't be running around chasing teens in the woods. She'd be stuffing her face with chocolate cake and pizza.

LMAO????

• I can't see Lily being the type to get knocked up during the apocalypse and especially this late in the apocalypse.

• All it takes is the right guy, like Louis. He could definitely get that

Chibikid posted: »

I can't see Lily being the type to get knocked up during the apocalypse and especially this late in the apocalypse.

• There were "leaked" audio clips of her apparently screaming in pain and this weight gain during the ZA make it seem possible for me

• It’s possible. People would want to raise families even in an apocalypse, given they feel secure enough. When you got electricity, food, walls, and loved ones around, these questions would be less and less worrysome. Remember that Maggie had a kid just 2 years into the apocalypse, and Rosita would have had one 4 years into it.

• Honestly I had a different idea about those. I don't think she's pregnant. (If she were, her stomach would be huge, unless they do a time skip)

Clemenem posted: »

There were "leaked" audio clips of her apparently screaming in pain and this weight gain during the ZA make it seem possible for me

• edited September 2018

Chocolate cake and pizza Now I see the reason why Lily is a little choppy.

I apologise for my rude comment. I'd like the idea of Lily being pregnant, but a pregnant woman wouldn't be running around chasing teens in the woods. She'd be stuffing her face with chocolate cake and pizza.

• edited September 2018

I don't think so. I think it's showing Lilly might have a conscience behind her and for the first time we're seeing an evil character actually regret the decisions she made.

But your theory seems somewhat plausible too, it just sounds like the pregnant woman thing could be overdone at this point though I'm not getting tired of it.

There's just no way a person wouldn't have any feeling of regret after someone went out of their way to save your father and helped you like Lee did. She saw Lee in Clementine so she felt blood debt on her.

• “choppy”?

Chocolate cake and pizza Now I see the reason why Lily is a little choppy.

• Sorry I ment chubby

“choppy”?

• Really? I don't see it, her figure seemed average to me.

Sorry I ment chubby

• edited August 2019

• Or maybe her outfit makes her look fat.

Really? I don't see it, her figure seemed average to me.

• LOL what is this discussion..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.