So when is the killing going to start?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

The season is halfway over and Clementine still hasn't actually bodied anyone.

What the fuck, Telltale. I need my killcount.

Clem even goes out of her way to NOT kill a raider who's in the midst of endangering several kids.

NotMyClementine

Comments

• She already killed a raider by triggering the trap made by Willy and Aasim.
    I dont know if that woman crushed by that sofa is still alive.

• I'm waiting for the mass slaughter to begin. Disembodied human heads lying around, guts being spilt everywhere, blood splattering, all that.

• edited September 2018

After Lilly almost kills Clementine, you see that same woman again dragging either Louis or Violet to the cages. We can also assume that she went upstairs to grab aasim.

Gauss99 posted: »

She already killed a raider by triggering the trap made by Willy and Aasim. I dont know if that woman crushed by that sofa is still alive.

• Thanks, didnt notice that.

After Lilly almost kills Clementine, you see that same woman again dragging either Louis or Violet to the cages. We can also assume that she went upstairs to grab aasim.

• Abel is going to get fucking destroyed

• Personally, I like the idea that the odds are stacked against Clementine and the group this time around. They're in a situation where they're up against a faction of people that are older than them, stronger than them, have more weapons than them, have stronger firepower than them, and arguably better strategy than them (Lilly was ex-military, after all). Having a group of kids just clean house and leave a complete bloodbath in their wake? I get it, it'd be entertaining to see (especially on your savage/asshole run), but also a bit ridiculous. Sure, this series isn't a stranger to having ridiculous shit happen, but we have a clear chance to avoid it for a change, and so far, we actually have. If they kept it up, I'd be happy they changed things up rather than "hey look, we completely steamrolled the bad guys. Again."

For example, I'm glad that the raider fight at the end of episode 2 wasn't just a complete slaughter. It was largely in the raiders' favor, and even though we were able to kill one and capture another, we spent a majority of that fight retreating away from them. And they still captured three of us and killed a fourth. Not to mention that Abel likely would have escaped too, if he didn't wind up breaking his leg.

• I need to see them bodies.

• Does the reveal of what happened at the Ranch count, despite it not being in real time to the rest of the game?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.