Am I the only one hoping?

Quantic Dreams finishes up TFS?

Comments

• I am not sure who will finish it; but I am with you. I know The Final Season will get finished!

• I cannot deny the quality of Quantic Dreams work but they mostly release for COnsole Exclusive

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

They would fucking RUIN TFS. I played Beyond Two Souls, and I wasn't impressed. I think TFS would be much much much much better off if it was left in DONTNOD's hands.

• I agree with this, David Cage would most likely try and butcher the script. I rather have DONTNOD.

Dex-Starr posted: »

They would fucking RUIN TFS. I played Beyond Two Souls, and I wasn't impressed. I think TFS would be much much much much better off if it was left in DONTNOD's hands.

• It could work, but Im suffering from LiS fatigue.

• I hope Campo Santo finishes it. Sean Vanaman started the Walking Dead, it would be amazing if he finished it too.

• I rather have DONTNOD

EbiManami posted: »

I agree with this, David Cage would most likely try and butcher the script. I rather have DONTNOD.

• Im suffering from LiS fatigue.

Huh?

Ryousan posted: »

It could work, but Im suffering from LiS fatigue.

• For as long as David Cage doesn't touch Episodes 3 & 4's original scripts I'm fine with it.

• I want Square Enix to finish it, like, themselves, just to be able to say that Clem is somewhat of a Square Enix character.

• For some reason, I think she fits rather well in that category.

I want Square Enix to finish it, like, themselves, just to be able to say that Clem is somewhat of a Square Enix character.

• Whoever ends up finishing it I just hope they keep the essence of the story and its tone, no draamtic convertions or twists at this point. Dont let this become Dukem Nukem Forever...

• Well, I played Detroit: Become Human and I was very impressed.

And I'm thinking more long term. Telltale already has the majority of the sales of this season. Anyone who jumps in to put their money on the line is going to want a return and they won't get one on episode 3 & 4. They'll likely want the rights to the series. And I would like to see what the team that wrote Detroit could come with for a sequel.

• Have you played LiS, BTS, or LiS2?

Jimayo posted: »

Well, I played Detroit: Become Human and I was very impressed. And I'm thinking more long term. Telltale already has the majority of the

• Hoping if anyone finishes it, just wish to see the ending of Clementines adventure. I mean IGN just had a video posted today talking about telltale, and safe to say mircosoft Isn’t willing to help. ( just an opinion. Idk If anyone saw that IGN video today talking about telltale.) Hoping for the best.

• Clementine in FF15 as DLC confirmed ?

I want Square Enix to finish it, like, themselves, just to be able to say that Clem is somewhat of a Square Enix character.

• Quantic dream only make playstation games telltale would need a company that works on all consoles and devices

• Detroit: Become Human was actually good.

• bruh anyone BUT quantic dream, pls don't let it get caged

• Don't want to be rude but whoever wishes Quantic Dream finishes up TFS is stupid. I'm sorry but do you REALLY want the last two episodes to be PS4 exclusives? Really?

• They wouldnt be able to pull that off without leaving the issue of Steam users unresolved: I like Quantic Dreams, but for this very reason i doubt they will step up to finish TFS

Tewudin posted: »

Don't want to be rude but whoever wishes Quantic Dream finishes up TFS is stupid. I'm sorry but do you REALLY want the last two episodes to be PS4 exclusives? Really?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.