An letter to telltale

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Sadly received the news that Telltale is going to shut down and there are no more telltale games in the future. Without TWD season 1, I wouldn't know telltale and I will never play the wolves among us, batman and etc. But you made Clementine so successful and I just love that character. She doesn't deserve an ending like this. Please please give her an ending, don't make final season unfinished. I don't care about your future plan anymore. It's fine not having the wolves among us 2, game of throne....but we can't accept you keep TWD unfinished. You don't have to finish it by this year, but just finish it. We can wait.

Tagged:

Comments

• They are talking to other companies about finishing of the walking dead TFS but we will have to wait and see no promises where made

• Hopefully they’ve listened to me

donmike84 posted: »

They are talking to other companies about finishing of the walking dead TFS but we will have to wait and see no promises where made

• You are insane

Dex-Starr posted: »

Hopefully they’ve listened to me

• I mean DONTNOD knows the Telltale formula, it's not too bad of an idea as long as they don't fuck with the script.

MrGraffio posted: »

You are insane

• ­­­

MrGraffio posted: »

You are insane

• Absolute mad man

• You know, I really hope they give it to Campo Santo instead (many of the former S1 devs are there), after they finish their own 'In the Valley of Gods' of course...

• Would Sean Vanaman even wanna finish the game after all that's happened?

famaouz posted: »

You know, I really hope they give it to Campo Santo instead (many of the former S1 devs are there), after they finish their own 'In the Valley of Gods' of course...

• Well, I don't know him, however since they (devs in CS) are the "creator" of TWD, I would think they don't want to leave it unfinished like that

EbiManami posted: »

Would Sean Vanaman even wanna finish the game after all that's happened?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.