So how long are you going to hold out hope that this game might actually get finished?

How long are you going to hold out hope for it before you just put it in the back of your mind and move on to other interests?

Comments

• edited September 2018

Until the official statement about TFS's future, I will stay hopeful and depending on what happens with TFS, I'll either be incredibly happy or I will be depressed for a long time.

• Unfortunately though I imagine if they aren't able to agree to terms to have someone finish it there likely won't be any official statement. They will just let the news fade from memory that there ever was a chance it could get continued.

NexusFire posted: »

Until the official statement about TFS's future, I will stay hopeful and depending on what happens with TFS, I'll either be incredibly happy or I will be depressed for a long time.

• If they want a deal there gonna have to give half or all the money from the final season sales I would wait until the official statement on TFS future at the moment I would treat episodes 3 and 4 as delayed

• They have to say something to Valve and other companies that are selling the game, actually this game cant be refunded because apparently TellTale is working to complete episode 3 and 4 as scheduled, if they cant do that they will have to say something, so people can actually be refunded.

sony12 posted: »

Unfortunately though I imagine if they aren't able to agree to terms to have someone finish it there likely won't be any official statement. They will just let the news fade from memory that there ever was a chance it could get continued.

• That would be painful...

sony12 posted: »

Unfortunately though I imagine if they aren't able to agree to terms to have someone finish it there likely won't be any official statement. They will just let the news fade from memory that there ever was a chance it could get continued.

• However long it takes. I really want to see Clementine's story through to the end and I am willing to wait for it :smile:

• I’d be patient waiting for it by the end of 2019, but after that I wouldn’t be comfortable waiting longer.
    I’ve survived waiting 14 years for Incredibles 2 and Samurai Jack, we can live through this.

• Lee? I'm scared.

• What can I tell you to make it better?

bobshaw posted: »

Lee? I'm scared.

• "What can I tell you to make it better?"

bobshaw posted: »

Lee? I'm scared.

• How long will you keep telling us to abandon all hope? You might be willing to just let this go, but a lot of us are not. We still have a smidgen of faith left, both in Telltale and in the final season.

• That you'll never leave me :'( :'( :'(

What can I tell you to make it better?

• I'll hold out as long as there's a slight chance of dontnod finishing TFS

• This.

Nobody can prove anything right now. And it haven't passed 3 months over their last announcement so anything anyone can do at this moment is guess.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

How long will you keep telling us to abandon all hope? You might be willing to just let this go, but a lot of us are not. We still have a smidgen of faith left, both in Telltale and in the final season.

• Oh, I wouldn't do that. Promise

LLemonSS posted: »

That you'll never leave me

• I mean, I can do both. Surely, I can keep myself busy with movies and games before the finale releases if it does.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.