Once The Final Season is over:

anyone else plan on playing the entire franchise again just for old time sakes?

What do you hope to get? Hopefully we can get some closure on Christa. She seemed to nice to just be unknown :(

Comments

• I probably will replay season one but not season two or ANF.

• I probably will if they finish the final season

• Yeah, the end of clementines story just might push me to get TWDG remastered collected an ANF.

• I have 110 hours played for S1, 130 hours for S2 and 40 hours for ANF.
    Even though this season wont be finished I will keep playing the other seasons from time to time.

• Im killing myself. I mostly lived for chicken nuggets and telltale.

• You better be fucking joking, buddy.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Im killing myself. I mostly lived for chicken nuggets and telltale.

• Probably somewhere down the line. I'm in the middle of replaying S2 again and will likely aim to get it completed before episode 4 of TFS drops, if it ever does, so it's unlikely I'll do a full run right after. But I've been there plenty of times with other games, nostalgia will eventually hit and I'll end up running through S1/S2/TFS back to back when there's nothing on the horizon.

• I still need to get the worst Telltale games - GOTG, GOT and MC. GOT is good but it takes 'choices don't matter' to a whole other level so it seemed like a big waste of time. I just need to wait for another sale and then I'll buy all 4.

• LaFlameSaurusLaFlameSaurus Banned
    edited September 2018

I will replay both S1 and 2 but not ANF because

EbiManami posted: »

I probably will replay season one but not season two or ANF.

• I mean...

It's true.

I will replay both S1 and 2 but not ANF because

• I initially planned to play S1,S2,TFS in a marathon finale in December. I just can't bring myself to play ANF by choice again.

• I'd argue GOT is the opposite of that, especially pertaining to the last two episodes.

Ghetsis posted: »

I still need to get the worst Telltale games - GOTG, GOT and MC. GOT is good but it takes 'choices don't matter' to a whole other level so it seemed like a big waste of time. I just need to wait for another sale and then I'll buy all 4.

• Am I the only one who wants to see Mike, Bonnie (determinant), and Arvo again? Those three are the only real loose ends for me. Christa isn’t really unknown imo, everything points to her being dead. If she comes back great, but unless that happens I’m assuming she died in the forest.

• Than me the Lord Kenny watch over you o:)

ZombieKenny posted: »

Im killing myself. I mostly lived for chicken nuggets and telltale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.