Two questions regarding Lily in the final season

1. Is it just me or does her voice sound slightly auto-tuned? It sounds high and normal pitched in certain situations.

2. If you were playing as ‘Savage Clementine’, would you have wished for Telltale to include “I hope Larry is proud of you” in response to Lily mentioning Lee?

Comments

• 1) I didnt really noticed

2)I dont know if Clem got to know Larry that well, but the thing about that old fart is , as unsavory as he was, he did care about Clem´s well being. I dont see her bad mouthing him

• She did not seem fond of him when she explained to Violet that he was a ''racist arsehole'', so I doubt that.

Ryousan posted: »

1) I didnt really noticed 2)I dont know if Clem got to know Larry that well, but the thing about that old fart is , as unsavory as he was, he did care about Clem´s well being. I dont see her bad mouthing him

1. At times it has sounded higher pitched but it's roughly the same

2. I see that coming down the line

• I have a few questions about Lily of my own
    1. Will Lily become a possible love interest? If so, what kind relationship could I look forward to seeing between her and Clem?
    2. What do you think Lily's favorite food is? Pre-apocalypse wise.
    3. If Clem and Lily were on a date, what kind of present do you think she'd like that I could get Clementine could get her? Perhaps she'd like can of beans, or maybe she'd like a brand new bomber jacket, one that isn't musty, badly worn out, or torn up? A new pair of combat boots that fit perfectly so she doesn't have to curl her toes to wear?
    4. If Clem wanted to propose to Lily but didn't have a ring, what's the easiest material she could craft one from?
    5. Do you think Lily would like to settle down somewhere away from it all, and raise family?

• edited September 2018

Dex-Starr posted: »

I have a few questions about Lily of my own 1. Will Lily become a possible love interest? If so, what kind relationship could I look forwar

• I dont see her bad mouthing him

why not? i see her doin anything at this point

Ryousan posted: »

1) I didnt really noticed 2)I dont know if Clem got to know Larry that well, but the thing about that old fart is , as unsavory as he was, he did care about Clem´s well being. I dont see her bad mouthing him

• What.

I have a few questions about Lily of my own 1. Will Lily become a possible love interest? If so, what kind relationship could I look forwar

• I think the voice is fine, it’s hard to notice the differences when she doesn’t have as much dialogue to compare with Season 1. The audio quality is a lot better, that might be what you’re thinking instead.
    Either Clem or Lilly will mention Larry, but that’s only if it may be on friendly terms or in the middle of a heated exchange.

• I am glad to not be the only one then and interesting.

Clemenem posted: »

* At times it has sounded higher pitched but it's roughly the same * I see that coming down the line

• @Dex-Starr, this was also my reaction. What did I just read? Lol.

What.

• Maybe.

I think the voice is fine, it’s hard to notice the differences when she doesn’t have as much dialogue to compare with Season 1. The audio qu

• @NexusFire
    Dont you look at me like that, you....
    @aj_ate_clems_finger @RobertHirschko1 These are hypothetical questions. Also, i’m done defending jane. Its all lily now

• What?! No, Jane is Lily 2.0. ?

@NexusFire Dont you look at me like that, you.... @aj_ate_clems_finger @RobertHirschko1 These are hypothetical questions. Also, i’m done defending jane. Its all lily now

• That is insulting to Lilly. Jane is the same person as Molly, 100 percent.

What?! No, Jane is Lily 2.0. ?

• I can understand where you are coming from, but if you look at it in a ‘ruthless’ perspective, maybe you will get what I mean? ?

That is insulting to Lilly. Jane is the same person as Molly, 100 percent.

• Jane is nowhere near as ruthless as Lily. Lily's like 5x more ruthless than Jane.

I can understand where you are coming from, but if you look at it in a ‘ruthless’ perspective, maybe you will get what I mean? ?

1. No
    2. I'd've preferred more neutral options for talking to her than just "slightly nice, mean, mean, and silent."
Sign in to comment in this discussion.