Kenny is in the final season

Kenny is best confirmed

Jane is trash confirmed

Comments

• I feel like Kenny would have a rivalry with violet similar to Jane and Lily. And especially be at odds with violet if she and Clem are a determinant couple.

• Kenny would have been fine with any of the kids who had Clem and AJ's back. Which was Violet the entire time.

Chibikid posted: »

I feel like Kenny would have a rivalry with violet similar to Jane and Lily. And especially be at odds with violet if she and Clem are a determinant couple.

• Kenneth, who art from Florida,
    Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy Boat hath Come,
    Thy Will be Done,
    On Season Two as it was in One.

Give us this day our daily boat.
    And forgiveth not the vile Jane
    whose wicked glass-eating ways
    confuses the weak-minded goat.
    And lead us not into Howe's,
    But deliver us from Carver.
    For thine is the Deliverance,
    And the Drive, and the Determination,
    For ever and ever.
    Amen.

• The cabin group had Clem's back for the most part and Jane did to a lesser extent which didn't stop friction between them.

Just from how Violet acts and her personality, I feel her and Kenny would at odds in several aspects of running the community.

Kenny would have been fine with any of the kids who had Clem and AJ's back. Which was Violet the entire time.

• The knife reminisced Jane's death, okay people? :p

• I believe that constellation is called Psycho Major.

• Violet seems abrasive on a surface level but is a great person deep down. Kenny is the same way and would learn to appreciate her. The Kenny Easter egg is even present in the violet scene.

Chibikid posted: »

The cabin group had Clem's back for the most part and Jane did to a lesser extent which didn't stop friction between them. Just from how

• Amen.

Kenneth, who art from Florida, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Boat hath Come, Thy Will be Done, On Season Two as it was in One. Give us th

• Kinda weird to think a Kenny like ghost just watching over Clementine and Violet making out determinatly.

• There's 3 opportunities to draw constellations. I wonder if there's 3 easter eggs like that, 1 for each constellation, and the other 2 haven't been found yet. Also, if you chose the Wellington ending to Season 2 but the Kenny easter egg is still a thing, that basically confirms that Kenny doesn't survive at all.

• edited September 2018

Hallelujah! Praise Je...I mean Kenny!

Kenneth, who art from Florida, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Boat hath Come, Thy Will be Done, On Season Two as it was in One. Give us th

• Easter eggs don't mean squat and until one of writers says something official, Kenny is alive If you went to Wellington, same with Christa, but in general

There's 3 opportunities to draw constellations. I wonder if there's 3 easter eggs like that, 1 for each constellation, and the other 2 haven

• You need find the Kenny Easter Egg for can acess to the Secret Ending!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.