James has finally found the solution aside from the cure?

Skin zombie flesh, dry, cure it, then wear it like leather. Cover your homes with cured zombie leather. That's it you can safely sleep, poop and find food without any fear.

Comments

• edited September 2018

The problem is you run the risk of being killed by survivors and potentially being exposed if you emote any sudden noise or have any fresh bled wounds.

Not to mention it is most likely not healthy and highly unsanitary to be constantly wearing deteriorated rotten human flesh skin which has who knows what types of bacteria, insects, etc. You can only clean rotten flesh to a degree without a horrid stench emitting from it and attracting a variety of bacterias.

• James wasn't the one who found it. It was most likely Alpha and Beta (Leader and Co-Leaders of The Whisperers) that "invented" it.

Besides - zombies aren't a threat anymore and they don't fear anybody. In the first months after the outbreak, yeah, sure. After 7 years? Man...

• I'd say they'd be more of a threat. We're used to lions, wolves and such in real life, however we wouldn't be nonchalant about encountering them face to face.

I'd argue they're more of a threat now simply through sheer numbers which most likely climbs into the multi-million range and possible billions.

With dwindling supplies, lack of food, decreased survivors and a skyrocketed increase in walkers, I'd say that is rather concerning.

That and I'd guess artillery and ammo are becoming scarcer to come by over the years.

MaikelRRR posted: »

James wasn't the one who found it. It was most likely Alpha and Beta (Leader and Co-Leaders of The Whisperers) that "invented" it. Beside

• Why did you make me imagine someone taking a shit with a zombie's face over their head?

• It's a lot different. Zombies are loud, slow and weak. It's easy to kill them. The only way they can be a threat is when they're in huge groups.

In Comic and TV Series they don't have problem with food, ammo and zombies anymore. Game Series lie a bit about the siutation in TWD world. Maybe not lie, but there are huge communities there already so it's not like they're worrying about this kind of stuff.

Chibikid posted: »

I'd say they'd be more of a threat. We're used to lions, wolves and such in real life, however we wouldn't be nonchalant about encountering

• edited September 2018

And there'll be an extreme amount of them everywhere from cities, beaches, mountains, fallout shelters, plains, fields, towns, lighthouses, vehicles, buildings, rooftops, underground, sewers, forest, islands, etc.

Its all but impossible to avoid them plus food is in a dire decrease this many years in the apocalypse and even fresh water meaning survivors are weaker with less stamina and less able bodied then before which can be fatal if you get cornered by just a few walkers.

People would naturally become an obsolete or isolated conflict opposed to a global population of undead humans. Also factoring in diseases and sickness which cannot be cured now would mean certain death or higher vulnerability to walkers.

Its also important to note that while walkers are usually loud there are several instances where silent walkers ambush survivors throughout the series. Not to mention walkers mistaken for dead that can attack or idle walkers who do not make sound.

You can reason with people and even survive man-made weaponry relatively ok, however a walker bite is all but guaranteed death or a gruesome death if caught which can be easier than some think.

MaikelRRR posted: »

It's a lot different. Zombies are loud, slow and weak. It's easy to kill them. The only way they can be a threat is when they're in huge gro

• Are the flesh finger gloves necessary though?

• right??? such a big yikes!!

Dex-Starr posted: »

Are the flesh finger gloves necessary though?

• That's why you dry and cure it like leather clothing.

Chibikid posted: »

The problem is you run the risk of being killed by survivors and potentially being exposed if you emote any sudden noise or have any fresh b

• I'll tell you how you stop it. A scientist creates a device for everyone to wear that will fry their brain the second their heart stops beating. This will basically stop reanimation and as time goes along, humans won't have to fear each other so much and can concentrate on ganging up on walkers and killing them.

If this is too risky then just get scientists to create something that renders dead peoples teeth useless. A walker without teeth isn't quite harmless but is much easier to kill. For example he creates a machine that covers their mouths which can only be undone by human intelligence.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.