What if Lee and company stayed at Hershel's farm

What if Shawn wasn't killed and Lee, Clementine, Kenny, Katja and duck stayed on the farm a few weeks to a few months.

How do you think the season would have progressed forward had they stayed with Hershel on the farm.

Comments

• edited September 2018

The Atlanta group would have came by then, with Lee making a decision to either stay, leave with kenny, or leave to the prison. The motor inn, the St. Johns, and the 3 months spent in Macon might not have ever happened, meaning no Ben, Mark, Carley, Doug, or Larry.
    Interestingly enough, even if Lee never made it to the pharmacy because he stayed on the farm, he would have still met Glenn.
    If Lee and clem still left with Kenny after a while, they could have arrived to the train and get it to work. Not meeting the stranger would also mean that clem would never get Lee bitten.

• edited September 2018

Clem and Carl could have actually become a thing...in the future, of course. Childhood friends raised together and yadda yadda.

• edited September 2018

There would probably be some fighting between Kenny and Hershel due to the whole Barn situation but they d eventually meet with Rick get to the prison and all that stuff.
    I feel like Kenny would begin argueing with Rick to leave shortly after the governor is introduced and if Lee , Clem , Kenny and the rest of his family stuck around there s a good chance Katjaa and duck would die during the shootout considering the comic killed off so many people at once during that part.
    Anyway im fairly sure Kenny , Lee and Clem would make it to Alexandria if they stuck around then i think Clem would live thought All out war since Lee and Kenny wouldnt let her be involved in the fight but whether Lee and Kenny would survive that is what im not sure of ((and its even worse to try to predict if we consider the whisperers.))
    Anyway i think Lee would have got along pretty well with Rick and Clem would be doing great with Sophia and Carl.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.