Episode 2 Choices

I'm not sure if I one of few unlucky ones or it's just an issue I haven't seen pop up yet/seen discussed; but I am not able to see any of my episode 2 choices for the final season at the end of the episode. Just shows nothing and when I do try to do a refresh, nothing appears.

So I have to ask is this a widespread problem and I've just missed the posts, or am I unlucky with a glitch?

While it's not critical to the game it is nice to see how my choices fare with other players.

Comments

• As far as I’m aware everyone can’t see their choices I can see my relationships clem has with each character but not the choices

• You are not, no one has been able to access the choices as the servers have more than likely been shut down. The only thing available are the relationship stats for each character.

Hopefully, if the series were to continue, they can get the servers back up and running, and hopefully the choices will still carry over correctly into the remaining episodes. Last thing I want is all the work I've done to put Clem and Louis together to be undone and have Violet and Clem be a thing in my game.

• probably cuz Telltale shutdown and can`t update them or sustain the servers

• Okay. Wasn't totally sure what I was dealing with since I could get a response from the server for episode 1 choices but nothing for episode 2. Hopefully this will be remedied at some point but I'm not going to hold out hope for the moment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.