Jane vs. Lilly Who would win

Both pretty similar survival wise. Who would win in a fight?

Comments

• I don't really think they're similar at all. But I would probably take Lilly. She's more willing to kill than Jane.

• Screw Jane. Lilly FTW.

• Lily is more ruthless and aggressive in fighting then Jane is. but I think it'd be close and it depend on whether its melee combat or with weaponry.

• As much as I hate to say it, likely Jane.
    She's younger, more physically active, heavier, and operates underhandedly.

• Lilly no questions asked.

• Ah man, that's a tough one. We haven't really seen Lily fight, but she does seem pretty capable. I'm gonna go ahead and say Lily.

• No questions asked.

Ok, slow your roll there. Some questions may need to be asked on this one... :D
    I'm sorry i'll try to stop being stupid

Lilly no questions asked.

• Easy, one she has military background , two she is a great shot...(season 1) of course her marksmanship is kind of fading now...and three she’s resourceful.

Dex-Starr posted: »

No questions asked. Ok, slow your roll there. Some questions may need to be asked on this one... I'm sorry i'll try to stop being stupid

• She's resourceful.

So is Jane. She was able to open a padlock with a nail file. Who else could do that?? Pretty sure she had more tricks up her sleeve

one she has military background

She said she worked on a base, but only did paperwork.

two she is a great shot...(season 1) of course her marksmanship is kind of fading now...

We have to go with the latest versions of them. That being said, Lily can't shoot worth a damn. Jane only fired a gun twice, so who's to say she sucks? She shot one guy in the neck, and the other in the balls.

Easy, one she has military background , two she is a great shot...(season 1) of course her marksmanship is kind of fading now...and three she’s resourceful.

• Come on, Lily would kick her ass.

How is this even a question?

• So is this Lilly from season 1 or the final season version

• I didn't even need to think. Lilly.

• Lilly...just Lilly.

• Lilly is a fucking badass man. I know lot of people hate her because she's a villain and evil towards Clem and others, but still, even in that scene where she firstly meets Clementine, you can just see her determination, strength in her vibe - same goes when she invaded the school.

• Lilly would set that bitches ass straight

• No, she stabbed Vitali in the neck.

Dex-Starr posted: »

She's resourceful. So is Jane. She was able to open a padlock with a nail file. Who else could do that?? Pretty sure she had more tr

• edited September 2018

Lilly. She took out a fair share of Save Lots Bandits, survived 8 years, is a high ranking member of a militia and has military experience. Jane got herself killed by picking a fight she couldn't win and went out like an idiot

• lilly, jane got killed by a one eyed angry loser

• Lilly, of course. Jane fucking sucks, she got beaten down by Kenny.

• Dude, Jane is a fucking Ninja, of course she would won. Lilly just uses her words to insult everyone, she has no chance.

• edited September 2018

Jane fights adults, Lily fights children. Jane would win.

• edited September 2018

I think Jane. I am a fan of both, but I think Jane is a stronger fighter. At least, in hand-to-hand combat. If it was a case of guns, I usually just shrug at these questions, because if you can draw quicker then you stand a good chance at winning. I'm also not a huge fan of those 'Death Battle' scenarios, so this is just based on if they were in a fist fight.

While she did get beaten by Kenny in a fight, and can die because of it through player choice, she also had to make him really work for it. She didn't roll over and take it. Kenny was a god among men apparently pretty handy in a fight, though admittedly my friend's Lee beat him up pretty easily. However, I think Jane is still pretty scrappy when she wants to be. Which, if she's in a fight, she'd want to be.

We know from Season Two that Jane is quick on her feet, and that she has a surprising amount of strength. I mean, Kenny was fucking livid during their fight, and she's still able to drag him back to the floor and gouge at his eyes. This isn't to say she's like Superman, and can stop a train with her bare hands, but considering how hard she shoves his head into the ground we can see she's kind of strong. She's also strong enough that, when she punches Kenny in the rest stop to get him to the floor, it visibly draws blood and immediately drops him. Considering the height difference and difference in build, it's clear that Jane isn't fucking shooting at children what the fuck Lilly we were homies punching below her weight class.

Which, y'know, is pretty hardcore.

I feel compelled to mention that this is just a post talking about her fighting. In no way am I encouraging, or discouraging, her fighting Kenny. Just looking at the objective facts.

Meanwhile, with Lilly, there is less to work on for her being a hand-to-hand combatant. What little we do have, however, to me paints a picture of someone less tough - or, perhaps, less prepared to fight dirty - than Jane. At the very least, when a combatant - in this case, Louis - took her off guard, it completely threw her and we can see her really struggling to pull him or Violet off of her. Jane, when she was taken off guard - arguably - by Kenny, can still knee him in the groin to get them off. Whereas, in The Final Season, we just sorta ... cut to Louis or Violet being dragged away by someone else. Though, I suppose Louis or Violet literally flings themselves at Lilly body first, whereas Kenny bumrushed Jane headfirst. So, it's a bit of a toss up.

Also, when Clem and Lilly first meet, Abel first has to knock Clementine in the gut with his shotgun as a melee weapon before Lilly can kick her to the floor.

So, based on what I can see of them here, I would put my money on Jane. That being said, we haven't seen that much of Lilly in hand-to-hand combat. She almost exclusively uses a gun in the entire series, whether it be her rifle in Season One, the pistol she uses to kill Carley/Doug, or the new rifle she has in The Final Season.

So, that's what I think based on these gifs. Bare in mind I could be forgetting stuff, though, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on my points! I am not biased, I am just providing my opinion. I adore both Jane and Lilly for different reasons. Cheers everyone!

• Obviously Jane. So many Lilly answers are kinda surprising me considering we've only ever seen her shooting rifles and hardly any actual combat.

• Lilly ... Everyday of the week, jane is just a poor mans version of Lilly anyway , it should be more of a jane vs Molly as they both see themselves as some sort of survivalists, even then I'd choose Molly

• edited September 2018

Ah man.. I love your comment! It's so nicely detailed and done! Just wanted to say that :)

BHBrowne posted: »

I think Jane. I am a fan of both, but I think Jane is a stronger fighter. At least, in hand-to-hand combat. If it was a case of guns, I usua

• I'm also not a huge fan of those 'Death Battle' scenarios, so this is just based on if they were in a fist fight.

Yeah, maybe it's cause I'm too used to action-adventure shows, running series, and comics, but I always thought death is a potentially crippling aspect of any series besides DBZ.

However, I think Jane is still pretty scrappy when she wants to be.

Ya got that right. Partially.

We know from Season Two that Jane is quick on her feet, and that she has a surprising amount of strength. I mean, Kenny was fucking livid during their fight, and she's still able to drag him back to the floor and gouge at his eyes. This isn't to say she's like Superman, and can stop a train with her bare hands, but considering how hard she shoves his head into the ground we can see she's kind of strong. She's also strong enough that, when she punches Kenny in the rest stop to get him to the floor, it visibly draws blood and immediately drops him.

There's also her keeping the door blocked for a little while, lifting Luke, Sarah, and Clementine through the roof, and then still taking off running afterwards.
    Plus, her managing to lift a large chunk of the Observation Deck's rubble about stomach height before she fucked it up.

Meanwhile, with Lilly, there is less to work on for her being a hand-to-hand combatant.

Yeah, compared to Kenny(who tries to bumrush everything and usually get's his ass whooped for it), Lily is definitely more of an assessing, long range player(though that's somewhat changed over the years).

At the very least, when a combatant - in this case, Louis - took her off guard, it completely threw her and we can see her really struggling to pull him or Violet off of her.

Which, considering how gangly Violet is, doesn't speak too highly of her.

I think Jane. I am a fan of both, but I think Jane is a stronger fighter. At least, in hand-to-hand combat. If it was a case of guns, I usua

• I know, right?
    And I'd rather vouch for her myself, too.

Obviously Jane. So many Lilly answers are kinda surprising me considering we've only ever seen her shooting rifles and hardly any actual combat.

• Yeah, Molly's far more of a asskicker despite being kinda scrawny herself.

Clemmy1 posted: »

Lilly ... Everyday of the week, jane is just a poor mans version of Lilly anyway , it should be more of a jane vs Molly as they both see themselves as some sort of survivalists, even then I'd choose Molly

• Could you tell me how you can take quotes from someone's comment and use them in your own?

DabigRG posted: »

I'm also not a huge fan of those 'Death Battle' scenarios, so this is just based on if they were in a fist fight. Yeah, maybe it's c

• ­­
    ­

• edited September 2018

Highlight them by drawing the mouse while holding the left button and then let go hold the highlighted portions so you can drag it into your text box. Do the same for the person's name without actually clicking it or just write it in the text with a @ as an extra first letter.

There's also a reply button at the bottom of the posts.

NexusFire posted: »

Could you tell me how you can take quotes from someone's comment and use them in your own?

• edited September 2018

Thanks!

DabigRG posted: »

Highlight them by drawing the mouse while holding the left button and then let go hold the highlighted portions so you can drag it into your

• Lilly is part of a militia. She has had combat training to get where she is. Jane is sneaky however, but this mkight not do her much good. She's not Clem, there is no attachment. She gonna get shot. Plus...Lilly can actually make friends it seems. Jane stands alone. Always alone.

• edited September 2018

Lilly was an Air Force Administrator Officer and she's gotten a lot stronger in the Final Season, she got them combat reflexes. If it was with guns Lilly would nail Jane hard. Jane is a pretty damn good scrapper with a lot of energy and is younger but Lilly handled herself pretty well in hand to hand as well and has battle awareness. I would say it would be a close fight if it came down to hand to hand but Lilly would win.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.