Does anybody here draw?

I'm writing a fan fiction story and would really like to commission some artwork for it. I can't draw for shit but some people really have a talent for it. I've seen some great work on deviantart.

I would be willing to compensate anyone willing to help me out here. Either comment or PM if interested so we can discuss what I would like to have done.

Anybody with any suggestions where I could find people to help if not on here would also be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Heck, I'd even consider doing it for free, as long as it's age-appropriate. At this time, I can confidently say that I can draw:

• Lee
    • Luke
    • Lilly
    • Christa
    • Clementine
    • AJ
    • Violet

And I think Arvo. If you need me to whip up some examples before deciding, lemme know! If nothing else, this'll be a great exercise.

• There are some pretty talented artists on the forums, I'm sure there are going to be many people willing to help with this.

• I was an "artist" once upon a time, but quit once a girl in HS destroyed my drawings with her own :D . I was only good at drawing muscles to be honest. Couldn't really draw clothes, faces, hands, or feet. I wanna get better though.

• I know that feel bro. I can draw hair. But that's it haha.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I was an "artist" once upon a time, but quit once a girl in HS destroyed my drawings with her own . I was only good at drawing muscles to be honest. Couldn't really draw clothes, faces, hands, or feet. I wanna get better though.

• Anybody else willing?

• I drew some walking dead fan based stuff

• I mean, I draw a lot, and it's not so bad, but I still have a lot to learn.

• Are you Purple Aki?

Dex-Starr posted: »

I was an "artist" once upon a time, but quit once a girl in HS destroyed my drawings with her own . I was only good at drawing muscles to be honest. Couldn't really draw clothes, faces, hands, or feet. I wanna get better though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.