TWD season 5

How about TWD season 5??? Playing as AJ. Would be very gud idea :smirk:

Comments

• Can we just get season 4 first?

• Without Clementine I would never want there to be another season, milking this series would be theworst idea.

• With Clem ofc

Without Clementine I would never want there to be another season, milking this series would be theworst idea.

• If another studio buys the IP I wouldn't mind seeing a brand new story but I want AJ and Clem's story to have closure.

• Bruh Telltale is deadass tho...

• Let's think about it then. The obvious flaw would be that it would be very difficult to play as AJ since us people understand the ways of the old world, we know the rules or stealing, we how our own norms and values. So we would not be AJ. But this could be countered with the idea that this is another 4 years later, where AJ is a 'better' person but can still be played like the old AJ if that is what the player wishes. However, this argument doesn't work because AJ would never have the oppurtunity to be normal since the world would have changed EVEN MORE after another 4 years. Look at let's say 1 year after ANF, AJ has been on the road with Clem for 3 years and in that time he's probably only seen 10 people. There are no more communities, but there are huge legions. Oh, you thought that was bad? Fast forward another 3-4 years, there'd probably only be 1000 people in the whole of America. I don't know if Kirkman wants his story to go onto that age, or maybe he'll keep huge communities like the Commonwealth still alive then, but it really doesn't work. AJ would effectively be James, and that would be very, actually that might be fun, playing as a 'whisperer' and finding cults instead of communities. Still, it's a pass. After TFS, I want the story to go back to the start of the outbreak.

• No. Assuming someone takes over for TellTale and finishes season 4, I want season 4 to the be the end of Clem's story and everyone associated with her, too. I was already saying it before TellTale announced they were closing, but future TWD games should start over from the beginning with a whole new cast in an all new location. Maybe see how a group of college kids living in their dorms in LA handle it from the beginning.

• I wouldnt mind the occasional cameo, but that and only. If thre is going to be more, lets start fresh

• Maybe see how a group of college kids living in their dorms in LA handle it from the beginning.

Now that is a very good pitch. I'd imagine the college kids would still have their form tutor, and there's be a cool relationship there. They'd visit restaurants and try and salvage food, find a place to stay after their college collapses, one of the students might find their parents, romance am I right?, and there are so many cool choices that we could explore with that. I know I'm waffling, but it's a nice theme to explore. I'm imagining one of the students finds a pack of chips and everyone is willing to eat some so it would just be funny lol.

No. Assuming someone takes over for TellTale and finishes season 4, I want season 4 to the be the end of Clem's story and everyone associate

Sign in to comment in this discussion.