Lilly vs the Garcias [Theory]

I’ve been getting a lot of theses theories on YouTube and looking back on this it’s hypothetical but she’s at war with the Garcias in Richmond now I understand a telltale is not gonna bring back the Garcias (we know that) but who knows maybe they got a plot twits for us along with the second season 1 characters reappearance.

Now David versus Lilly, I would definitely pay money to see that to military background people Man this Ohta be interesting.

Now I could care less about the Garcias because I just want to see probably the upper season one character but oh well we’ll wait and see if season free or season for once they confirm that on Twitter hopefully tomorrow.

But anyways will be spirits about Lily fighting the Garcias does sound pretty interesting if you ask me... and to be honest I kind of like that idea.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Someone pointed out to me in one of my threads that Clementine and the school group are in West Virginia. The garcias are to the east in Virginia, on the opposite side of the mountains. Lilly’s group isat war “up north” which is Ohio. The only confirmed faction of survivors we know of residing in Ohio as of right now is the Commonwealth, so that would be more plausible.

• edited September 2018

Exactly, The commonwealth aka NWO is an exact Antagonizing group that Lily is confronting.

Someone pointed out to me in one of my threads that Clementine and the school group are in West Virginia. The garcias are to the east in Vir

• If you don´t mind me asking, what was the evidence being provided for them being in West Virgina?

Because, on the clothes line at the train station there's a shirt with Virginia on it, which to me seems to indicate they're not in West Virginia.

Someone pointed out to me in one of my threads that Clementine and the school group are in West Virginia. The garcias are to the east in Vir

• I don’t know the precise evidence but supposedly it can be seen at theTrain Station in “Done Running”.

Onmens posted: »

If you don´t mind me asking, what was the evidence being provided for them being in West Virgina? Because, on the clothes line at the train station there's a shirt with Virginia on it, which to me seems to indicate they're not in West Virginia.

• Thanks. I think I'll stick with Virginia as my guess though, for the time being.

I don’t know the precise evidence but supposedly it can be seen at theTrain Station in “Done Running”.

• Commonwealth has 50 000 people so they wouldnt have any problem with Delta.

Exactly, The commonwealth aka NWO is an exact Antagonizing group that Lily is confronting.

• We don’t know how large the Delta is. After a year of war they still have solar panels, food, walls, and enough fighters to spare to recruit children against their will.

MaikelRRR posted: »

Commonwealth has 50 000 people so they wouldnt have any problem with Delta.

• I wonder if the delta is the remnants of the group Michonne ran into in her series. They were living on boats in a river delta, weren't they?

• If they would be big enough they surely wouldnt waste time on kidnapping few kids. Man like really.

We don’t know how large the Delta is. After a year of war they still have solar panels, food, walls, and enough fighters to spare to recruit children against their will.

• The only Garcia who could return is Javi. He is the only non-determinate character and the game doesnt check your ANF endings, meaning it wouldnt know whos alive and dead for you. So if they ever did bring back a Garcia, it would need to be Javi.

• Look at all the hostile groups today that use kids in Africa, Asia, and South America. They all have enough people, but kids are a resource to them, and are valuable in the long run. They can keep fighting for over a decade while theadults age and become less efficient.

MaikelRRR posted: »

If they would be big enough they surely wouldnt waste time on kidnapping few kids. Man like really.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.