[Spoilers] Abel’s fate.

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Now as we know that Abel is held captive at Ericksons boarding school and for what I played and screen i’m getting déjà vu vibes from the (Michonne mini series)... if you kind of think of it Abel is going to probably have a similar fate on what Randall had I mean if episode dose come out the possible choices is

( A )you can Kill Abel

(B) you can let AJ kill Ablel

(C) return him to Lilly

(D) Kill Abel and let him turn into walker and trick Lilly and the delta community and kill them off?

And what I’m ment on (D) we might have a similar scenario when Norma wants her brother back And Lilly wants Abel and we might lose some of the kids in a similar fashion when Norma’s group kiddnap Pete’s people.

I don’t know if that’s the case or we’ll get something diffent in other words.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited September 2018

Abel seems a lil´too tough to allow himself to be used as leverage. I wouldnt take the risk of having to watch for him on the way too Delta, he is also in pretty bad shape, I dont know if he can survive being tortured.

*So try to reason with him
    -or-
    *Torture and kill him

Since Im convinced he is related to the Man of the Walker Couple in the Train Station (both share the occular Heterochromia) I guess the descision of sparing killing the Walker Couple will come into play there is some way or the other

• Sometimes history repeats itself I could be wrong but we may never know.

Ryousan posted: »

Abel seems a lil´too tough to allow himself to be used as leverage. I wouldnt take the risk of having to watch for him on the way too Delta,

• THEORY TIME

I believe Abel feel disdain for children because it was the loss of a child what led to his relative (Im betting he is his brother) and his lady to suicide.

This is what will taylor what will need to do to extract the info out of him.

Sometimes history repeats itself I could be wrong but we may never know.

• edited September 2018

There's some datamined stuff that was released on reddit. Now that its been almost a week since episode 2 released though i have to abandon reddit to avoid spoilers, but i saw two spoilery things beforehand that werent marked by spoiler tags >.>

Nevermind

• edited September 2018

Can you just PM me the reddit thread about it please?Really interested in that

bobshaw posted: »

There's some datamined stuff that was released on reddit. Now that its been almost a week since episode 2 released though i have to abandon

• Can you message me that too?

There's some datamined stuff that was released on reddit. Now that its been almost a week since episode 2 released though i have to abandon

• Or maybe torture him fist? He nearly killed her little boy. Don't deserve the easy way out.

• me too please

• Group begins torturing the guy.
    James walks in. "What are you doing?"
    "Getting the location of the raiders."
    "I know their location."
    "Yeah, but we really want to hear it from this guy."
    Group continues torturing Abel.

• I could see that happening.

Onmens posted: »

Group begins torturing the guy. James walks in. "What are you doing?" "Getting the location of the raiders." "I know their location." "Yeah, but we really want to hear it from this guy." Group continues torturing Abel.

• I'd probably let AJ have him, depends.

• My Clementine is going to torture Abel for information and then kill him. AJ is too young to be calling dibs on a life and my Clem wants revenge for him shooting AJ.

• Does Abel really deserve to be murdered more than anyone else, though? He hasn't murdered anyone, while his treatment of AJ was barbaric he needed some leverage. Thoughts?

• I’m not going to kill him he’s just a bargaining chip.

Clemenem posted: »

Does Abel really deserve to be murdered more than anyone else, though? He hasn't murdered anyone, while his treatment of AJ was barbaric he needed some leverage. Thoughts?

• Can we teach a certain dog to bite down on certain parts?

• For me It’s either a trade off (like in michonne) or getting informantion and killing him, or a vote to kill him or keep him alive.

• i hope it gonna be more like in The Wolf Amoung Us than Michonne and if you choose to torture him james get more distant to you but you find out where they are on your own and get there fast or you can kill him or let james save him or ruby do it and then james help you get to them insted but something goes wrong if you go with james i think cause he dont like to kill walkers! so you get there slower

• Yeah I'm sure Lilly's raider group will really be desperate to get a one armed one legged guy back

I’m not going to kill him he’s just a bargaining chip.

• Buddy, if they're looking for soldiers, I think it's safe to say that Abel is no longer a wise choice. The guy has about as much use as a doorstop in his current condition.

I’m not going to kill him he’s just a bargaining chip.

• Abel might get Carvered Kenny style.

• edited September 2018

Didn't Rosie bite his last good arm? And AJ did skewer a foot not sure which side though. So I think the joke is he has no good arms or legs left to use.

Yeah I'm sure Lilly's raider group will really be desperate to get a one armed one legged guy back

• Yup, he’s pretty much useless .

Didn't Rosie bite his last good arm? And AJ did skewer a foot not sure which side though. So I think the joke is he has no good arms or legs left to use.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.