Clementine againts Abel

So, Clem beat him up. Really? If Abel have one arm, alright, Clem manage him. But he can have two. And still Clem beat him. Well, Alvin Junior is still there to help, but he little. If Clem really that strong?
What you think about that fight?

Comments

• Abel became DisABELd, that's for sure.

• Abel is just in too bad a shape: Stabbed feet, mauled arm, broken leg. If they want to rough him up he cant pose much of a challenge

• Clem make sure of that.

bobshaw posted: »

Abel became DisABELd, that's for sure.

• The plot demands it

• Like most of time

Melton23 posted: »

The plot demands it

• Yes but that all happen during fight.

Ryousan posted: »

Abel is just in too bad a shape: Stabbed feet, mauled arm, broken leg. If they want to rough him up he cant pose much of a challenge

• I'm getting weird vibes from this thread...

You're not that guy who sent everyone messages about who would win in a fight between you and Clem, right?

• No, I not. What's up with this guy?

I'm getting weird vibes from this thread... You're not that guy who sent everyone messages about who would win in a fight between you and Clem, right?

• Abel’s a half of half the man Lily is.

• edited September 2018

Either Clem has a super strength (she dragged Lee in the jewelry store when she was 9, fought back that raider at the start of season 2 at the age of 11, jumped on David and knocked him down at the age of 13 even though David is like fourth times bigger than her, and now she owned Abel at the age of 16/17), or a very thick plot armor.

• About knocking David. He doesn't know and wasn't ready for that. And about dragging Lee, for me, this is the biggest mistery.

Gauss99 posted: »

Either Clem has a super strength (she dragged Lee in the jewelry store when she was 9, fought back that raider at the start of season 2 at t

• Probably

Dex-Starr posted: »

Abel’s a half of half the man Lily is.

• edited September 2018

Clem should have been bounced at him ending up with her ass on the ground, even though David was caught off guard a teenager with a weight of 40kg cant really knock down a big grown man like David.

About knocking David. He doesn't know and wasn't ready for that. And about dragging Lee, for me, this is the biggest mistery.

• Maybe. I don't know. Clem is a puzzle.

Gauss99 posted: »

Clem should have been bounced at him ending up with her ass on the ground, even though David was caught off guard a teenager with a weight of 40kg cant really knock down a big grown man like David.

• With one arm, and a sliced thumb, its not hard to imagine a 16 year old could overpower a grown man. Not to mention he gets stabbed in the foot. I have no issues with Clem overpowering him in this context

However, with two arms, he still gets his thumb sliced. But he still is able to pin Clem down. The biggest plot hole IMO is that he doesn't use his other hand to pin her arm down (which he almost certainly would). They should have had him do this, and AJ slices his foot from behind, and then Clem stabs him with the toy (basically just change the order).

• Eh it's not that bad, Clem gets punched in the face pretty hard by Abel and then gets pinned down.
    She is also kicked off her feet to the ground.
    It's not like nothing happens to her during these fights. Abel gets cut on the hand then stabbed in the eye (?) and impaled in the foot, after that he could barely fight.

• By all appearances, Able is rail thin, is definitely on the older side pushing 40/50 years old. His teeth aren't in the best of condition, and perhaps neither is his health. If the player is in the majority that pushed Able into walkers, he's still recovering from that. He'd still be in pain from the amputation, though he'd have recovered most of the blood lost in two weeks. Honestly, it's a miracle he showed up to this fight. Which would lead you to wonder exactly how bad off Lilly's group would be in reality.

She boasted they had a greenhouse and solar panels for power, but he was at a train station alone covered in walkers for a few cans of food. Something doesn't logic there. The risk wasn't worth the reward - not if they were living what sounded stable.

I don't know how many players are teenagers now or could still remember being one, but teens to mid twenties is the peak of physical health. You'll honestly never bounce back better from illness or injury than during that time, and a lot of the things I did during that time I didn't feel the permanent consequences of until later in life. So sure, I could see Clementine in the longer run of it taking on Able. Better stamina.

• If Im to be completly honest, I was surprised at the amount of physical punishment the poor sod endured before being given a pause.

And perhaps the food he took wasnt for the entire settlement but for a scounting party

Poptarts posted: »

By all appearances, Able is rail thin, is definitely on the older side pushing 40/50 years old. His teeth aren't in the best of condition, a

• Is the lack of grammar intentional?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.