I like how the forums have mostly settled down and people are talking as if Eps 3 and 4 will come

That's nice. A modicum of normalcy is nice.

Comments

• That's nice. A modicum of normalcy is nice.

You said cum.

• Until we get definitive no, we must hold on to the hope that we will get closure. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Act as if nothing is happening xD

• edited September 2018

Tbh i just want this whole fuss to end just tell me what's the future TT and I'll learn to live with it either way....

• THE END IS NIGH, MAKE YE CONFESSIONS WHILE YE CAN. MY LILY CLEM SHIP FANFIC HEADCANON IS AS LEGITIMATE AS ANYTHING NOW. HAHAJAJAHA!!!!

• Were it so easy.

• MY LILY CLEM SHIP FANFIC HEADCANON IS AS LEGITIMATE AS ANYTHING NOW

omg, you too?!

Thematt9001 posted: »

THE END IS NIGH, MAKE YE CONFESSIONS WHILE YE CAN. MY LILY CLEM SHIP FANFIC HEADCANON IS AS LEGITIMATE AS ANYTHING NOW. HAHAJAJAHA!!!!

• Well, thanks for nothing Telltale -w-

The pigs run the farm now...

Thematt9001 posted: »

THE END IS NIGH, MAKE YE CONFESSIONS WHILE YE CAN. MY LILY CLEM SHIP FANFIC HEADCANON IS AS LEGITIMATE AS ANYTHING NOW. HAHAJAJAHA!!!!

• denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.

So are we still in the denial stage, or is this the bargaining stage? A we'll behave if you'll behave sort of thing.

• This is the “hoping we won’t have to grieve” stage.

Onmens posted: »

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. So are we still in the denial stage, or is this the bargaining stage? A we'll behave if you'll behave sort of thing.

• Fair enough.

This is the “hoping we won’t have to grieve” stage.

• EMBRACE INSANITY. EMBARACE LILYCLEM

This is the “hoping we won’t have to grieve” stage.

• Woah there, bucko...

Dex-Starr posted: »

That's nice. A modicum of normalcy is nice. You said cum.

• Wasn't around that time.

But we all know episode 3 is the rescue mission.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.