Should We Be Worried About the Lack of an Announcement?

Telltale said they planned on having an announcement on TFS out by the end of the week, which means there is a solid chance went wrong.
So...Should we be worried?

Comments

• There was always a chance that something could go wrong. But I wouldnt worry much about it. The status of the Season is tricky and probably they are just coordinating to ensure a smooth transition with the sucessor company.

• No. No need to be worried yet. They said they were hoping on an update before the end of the week. Didn't guarantee it. We just got to give it some time because these things do take some time.

• Nah. Just means they're still working on it. If it wasn't going to happen they would have just ripped the band aid by now.

• I just feel like everyone's worried cause nobody wants to play the waiting game :/

• I'm not panicking just yet, but it would be nice to have gotten some sort of end-of-the-week announcement, even if it'd only be something along the lines of "We're still working on it"

• Compared to this fast-paced, poorly timed, drama-filled week, the waiting game feels light. Now bad news after the waiting game. That's when you snap.

clumeyclum posted: »

I just feel like everyone's worried cause nobody wants to play the waiting game

• Nah, if something did went wrong, they would've told us something by now.

• They said they’d hope to have an announcement, not that there would be. Whatever deal they’re striking, I would’ve been thoroughly impressed if they had managed it by yesterday, these things take time. Keep in mind Skybound is almost certainly involved in the talks as well, after all in the end it’s their property.

• Skybound is 100% involved.
    I remember I read somewhere that a fan sent a message to them about the fate of this game, and they said they were discussing about that.

They said they’d hope to have an announcement, not that there would be. Whatever deal they’re striking, I would’ve been thoroughly impressed

• Umm.. or maybe they meant that the statement will come out on Sunday?

• Just wait, no bad news is good news...

• Patience is a virtue known to man.

• No. Deals like this typically take time. They didn't guarantee any news by the end of the week. They just said that they'd hope to have some news by the end of the week.

• This actually makes me very hopeful.

Gauss99 posted: »

Skybound is 100% involved. I remember I read somewhere that a fan sent a message to them about the fate of this game, and they said they were discussing about that.

• Well I am worried. It could very well be a good thing that negotiations are taking this long to hash out but it is making me nervous.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.