I found this on Reddit, titled "photos taken right before disaster"

It requires a bit of knowledge of perhaps the most famous of WoW memes, Leeeroy Jenkins.

Comments

• What is the point of this

• Meme thread, mate.

• Ok so you see how in the picture everyone has their names above their heads? Mitch's picture is over the player, Leeeroy. Now watch this. I've linked directly to the relevant part. You have to ignore the terrible quality. It's almost 15 years old lol.

https://youtu.be/LkCNJRfSZBU?t=1m20s

Essentially, Leeeroy runs in screaming, gets himself killed, and generally causes all sorts of trouble for his allies.

ADSAM posted: »

What is the point of this

• Thanks for the clear up

Ok so you see how in the picture everyone has their names above their heads? Mitch's picture is over the player, Leeeroy. Now watch this. I'

• Damn, I didn't realize it's been that long lol

Ok so you see how in the picture everyone has their names above their heads? Mitch's picture is over the player, Leeeroy. Now watch this. I'

• edited September 2018

I remember getting the Jenkins title when they introduced achievements into the game. Fun times.

I´m guessing Tenn is the DON´T STAND IN THE FIRE noob?

• Same. I remember seeing people who only had the Jenkins and thinking "scrub." I was an elitist bastard lol. It's why I stopped playing.

Onmens posted: »

I remember getting the Jenkins title when they introduced achievements into the game. Fun times. I´m guessing Tenn is the DON´T STAND IN THE FIRE noob?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.