Walking dead season 4 episode 2

So I've just tried to update twd season 4 to play episode 2 and yet it said I couldn't download it, can anyone tell me why this is? Cos I really want to play it

Comments

• They have removed it from the store for now while they figure a way to complete ep 3 and 4 so can’t be downloaded right now

• Oh thank you, but surely I would be able to play an episode that is already out Right?

• What gaming system r u playing on?

ReeveGamer posted: »

Oh thank you, but surely I would be able to play an episode that is already out Right?

• edited September 2018

I don’t think so unfortunately I have already downloaded it and played it but the people who haven’t downloaded have to wait telltale should update when it’s coming back (edit: I could be wrong but I think this is the reason why I know they took the season pass down from purchasing

Oh thank you, but surely I would be able to play an episode that is already out Right?

• Oh that's really disappointing that they fired so many people from an awesome company

• Maybe u can try and look for the episode 2 download in ur library if u have steam.

• I think it just got put back on store but I just heard it idk myself

Oh that's really disappointing that they fired so many people from an awesome company

• If you bought the game, you should be able to download and play episode 2, even if it was removed from stores.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.