Lilly had a mondo crush on Lee.

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

Knowing in episode two season4, I I can tell that Lilly was pretty much jealous of Lee taken care of Clementine, i’m in sure she was a little nicer to him in the beginning but in season four now she’s downright cold to Clementine , saying that “You’ll die protecting him.”
She still deeply cared for Clementine she didn’t want to killer in the woods...she reminds me of (Aniken Skywalker) with the conflict with in her.

I know Lilly is pretty much the antagonist but she can still redeem herself...it’s never to late.

But back at Lilly having a crush on Lee it’s possible but she was being conflicted with her dad because she’s to hard on Lee for being a (convicted murderer ).

What do you guys think?

Comments

• What if I had a mondo crush on Lily? ehhh? Ehhhhh?

• Honestly i sense jealously because lee protected clementine better than lilly protected her dad

• I'm trying my best to side with Lilly this season

• To be fair to Lily its far easier to protect a healthy little girl then a senior adult with uncontrollable anger issues and heart problems.

remorse667 posted: »

Honestly i sense jealously because lee protected clementine better than lilly protected her dad

• If she had a crush on Lee, I really couldn't see it. Unlike Carley, she didn't have any intimate moments with Lee. There were no signs she wanted to either.

• Sooo, your baby would be Hellraiser.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if I had a mondo crush on Lily? ehhh? Ehhhhh?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.