The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Episode 2 Review - Alternative Magazine Online

"Suffer the Children gives Hutchison strong material to work with – touching on themes of romance, loss, parenthood and conflict – and the end result is an emotional resonance that can only be earned over a prolonged period of time. If this truly is the end of Clem’s journey, she’s going out on a high."

The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Episode 2: Suffer the Children Review - Alternative Magazine Online

It makes me feel sad to ask this one final time... but agree/disagree with my review? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Please note: this is less of a review and more of a heartfelt goodbye. Thank you for the memories Telltale.

Comments

• Great review and props for being on the side of the devs instead of the studio.

• Wonderful review and totally agreed. It's sad to see a game studio go up in smoke, but it is so much worse when you think of all the talented human beings who were behind every creation--pumping them full of love--that no longer have jobs and, as a result, no way of making ends meet. Cheers, Marty, really.

• Thanks! Without the devs there is no studio really; such a shame.

GSSalvador posted: »

Great review and props for being on the side of the devs instead of the studio.

• Thanks for reading I really do appreciate it, I'm glad my words rang true. It's awful thinking about all the lives the layoffs will have impacted, especially with there being no severance pay. Cheers to you too my friend.

Wonderful review and totally agreed. It's sad to see a game studio go up in smoke, but it is so much worse when you think of all the talente

Sign in to comment in this discussion.