" Refresh to download the latest choices"

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

After playing the second episode (of the final season) I don't get to see the statistics at the end, like when I was done with the first episode. Instead I get a "Refresh to download the latest choices" message, asking me to press Y to refresh, but pressing Y doesn't help. If I leave this screen I can't go play episode 3. I have tried playing episode 2 again and now I'm stuck again with the "Refresh to download the latest choices" crap. I'm on Nintendo Switch.

Comments

• I think the servers are down at Telltale (or something to that effect) since the lay-offs. Someone else might want to confirm, but I think that's your problem!

• edited September 2018

Nobody else seems to be having this problem. Actually, I have googled it and I only saw one person with this problem (the solution doesn't work for me because I don't use PS4).

I think the servers are down at Telltale (or something to that effect) since the lay-offs. Someone else might want to confirm, but I think that's your problem!

• I had this problem too

• How did you solve it?

Leegendary posted: »

I had this problem too

• I haven’t

ManuelM posted: »

How did you solve it?

• Huh... then I'm not sure! I play on Xbox and mine was doing the same thing when I played it on the day of release. I assumed it was due to downed servers. I'd give it some time then see if it's working. Sorry, I can't be of further help!

• I’m pretty sure no one can see their choices and there is no way to fix it it’s a problem at telltales end

ManuelM posted: »

How did you solve it?

• I don't think anyone can see their choices. I've not seen a single person say they were able to see the choices. In all likelihood TellTale shut down the servers that track that as a cost saving measure.

• edited September 2018

I've seen a lot of playthroughs on YouTube. None of them show the statistics. Pretty sure Telltale's server for the stats is down.

• But have `any of you been able to play the third episode?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.