Did anyone play episode 3?

Of the final season?

Comments

• Yes. Everyone has. It hasn't been released but everyone has played it...

• edited August 2019

• no considering its not out yet...

• I played it. It was trash. They killed off Willy the GOAT.

• This comment made me laugh more than it should have.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I played it. It was trash. They killed off Willy the GOAT.

• edited September 2018

Do you mean like someone played it before release like job j stauffer used to do? I don't think so if that was your question.

• Yeah and they fucked it up. They had the potential to make Disco Broccoli a truly interesting and complex character and they did nothing with it. I'm done with this game!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Man you are behind on the times

They just finished playing episode 1 of Season Five: The Final Finale

• This was hilarious, for some reason :joy:

Deltino posted: »

Man you are behind on the times They just finished playing episode 1 of Season Five: The Final Finale

• You almost convinced me that episode 3 was out but when I looked on psn store it said content not available

• Telltale´s CEO played it. As a reaction he fired everybody involved in making the episode. Plus all their friends.

I have a feeling it wasn´t very good.

• I played it , the St. John's dad comes back and boy is he pissed when he sees the state of the farm

• I played it, too.

That siege on the Delta was amazing. Walking with the horde of walkers was a fantastic idea of James. To bad Minerva was already dead for months and Sophie is kind of a dick.

• well then you are laughing about very "funny" jokes

This comment made me laugh more than it should have.

• I did...I cried when Clem died at the end...the way her hat fall into the ground...

• edited October 2018

Just finished it. Your won't believe what they found at the Delta camp.

Maybelle?, the cow from St John dairy, is their leader!

• Lmao that made me laugh more than I should've

Just finished it. Your won't believe what they found at the Delta camp. (Spoiler)

• Just finished playing episode 3 and it was dumb. They said it was suppose to be about, the search for Cthulhu, instead they went to some stupid ranch.

• When James and Clem brought herds of walkers to the Delta it was pretty coolio. I guess the war is over, and Clem and AJ are separated.. rip Willy and Omar, they saved Clem and AJ.

• I did, and let me tell you, it was really cool when, at the Delta, heavy metal band Metallica put on a killer show and Clem jumped right into the mosh pit.

• In the midst of a war? What a venue!

I did, and let me tell you, it was really cool when, at the Delta, heavy metal band Metallica put on a killer show and Clem jumped right into the mosh pit.

• Hey, they have to keep the morale up somehow, why not with music.

Ghetsis posted: »

In the midst of a war? What a venue!

• edited October 2018

I did. The ghosts of Lee and Kenny came back and fused into a bearded badass called Kenlee. Kenlee then beat all of Lilly's allies with his new godly beard powers. He then told Lilly he forgave her and ascended into the heavens. But not before touching AJ and telling him that he has a destiny to come. Lilly was now also sane and kind.

...only then they realized three determinents wound up dead in spite of you going through Hell to save them an hour earlier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.