TWD FORSHADOWING?!?!?!?

ummm ok I just wanted to watch louis sing to clem and then I wanted to hear the full song you know just to hear what its like but something had me thinking what the actual hell are the lyrics, the song is about a girl named clementine drowning in a river, and if you look at the last picture for the forth episode youll see clems hat sitting next to a river with with no clementine...…. ummm explain?!? as you know louis sings oh my darling clementine in the first episode so could this be possible foreshadowing to clementine fate

Comments

• edited September 2018

maybe she lost her hat like in S1?

• I don't think so...

LeeFox25 posted: »

maybe she lost her hat like in S1?

• welp,lets hope for the best ;)

clumeyclum posted: »

I don't think so...

• I got spoilers but I won't say

• Tell me plox

Pride posted: »

I got spoilers but I won't say

• uh hu

I got spoilers but I won't say

• if she dies in the end, its better to not release the last 2 episodes at all

• that would be a disappointing ending considering all the drama

if she dies in the end, its better to not release the last 2 episodes at all

• edited October 2018

The datamined achievements make Clem's fate kinda obvious. I'm not sure if we can say spoilers here, though.

clumeyclum posted: »

uh hu

• edited October 2018

Do a spoiler tag and write above it what the spoiler is referring to

The datamined achievements make Clem's fate kinda obvious. I'm not sure if we can say spoilers here, though.

• So I’m guessing Clementine didn’t take any swimming lessons to the YMCA?

• edited October 2018

All the achievements in the entire season have descriptions in the first person [as if you are Clem], like "Protected your turf", "You said you'd never leave", and then...

the very last achievement in EP4 is called "Lost and Found" and it's description is "Found Clem's hat" - the ONLY achievement written in the third person, instead of "Found your hat" , implying we will not be controlling Clem at the very end. I'm guessing the final battle will be messy, Clem will lose her hat in the confusion, and subsequently die. Then we'll control another character and perhaps find her hat when everything's quieted down. Maybe all this foreshadowing about AJ being so curious about funerals is them setting up for him to do a funeral for Clem...and putting that hat on her grave.

Btw, this leak is most definitely true, since it came out before EP2, and now I checked and it got every EP2 achievement exactly right.

I can already imagine...last shot of season 4... AJ walking away from the grave as the camera pans in her hat sitting by the grave. You heard it here first, folks.

Melton23 posted: »

Do a spoiler tag and write above it what the spoiler is referring to

• As long as Louis will live then it's going to be okay.

All the achievements in the entire season have descriptions in the first person [as if you are Clem], like "Protected your turf", "You said you'd never leave", and then... (Spoiler)

• edited October 2018

I tear just fell onto my cheek.

All the achievements in the entire season have descriptions in the first person [as if you are Clem], like "Protected your turf", "You said you'd never leave", and then... (Spoiler)

• I'm 99% sure that Clem won't die or that she will be determinant at most. Telltale knew that fans want a happy ending for her and I really doubt they would do a repeat of Lee's death.

• 99% sure most of the characters will be determinant. Including Clementine. Different endings and all.

• The ending to this game can either go like in Season 1, or in Season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.