How many people has Clem killed, not counting determinant deaths? AJ says she's killed a lot

So not counting deaths like the Stranger where Clem will kill him if Lee fails to, how many people has Clem actually killed? AJ said she's killed a lot of people, but how many?

Did she definitely kill anyone at all in Season 1? She can indeterminately kill the stranger and Lee, but is there anyone else?

In Season 2 it's questionable but it could be argued that she used walkers to kill the man chasing her in the beginning. Again, it's questionable but I can't think of any time when she definitely killed anyone else in season 2. There's the determinate kills, like Kenny, but those don't count for the purposes of this thread.

The only person I can think of that she for sure killed is the trader guy in Prescott that she accidentally killed. She may have killed some people in Richmond during the fight but I don't specifically recall seeing her kill anyone there.

Am I forgetting any people Clem has killed? Remember, determinant kills do not count for this thread. No Lee, no Kenny, no stranger, etc.

Comments

• She probably killed people at the ranch

• It is a choice to let her kill Lingard in ANF.

• But again, choice kills do not count for this thread. I'm trying to suss out how many people she has canonically killed regardless of player choice. As best I can recall, it's possible the only person she's ever canonically killed, that we've seen, is the guy in Prescott.

If Lee kills the stranger, Clem won't.
    If Lee tells her to walk away, she won't kill Lee.
    If Clem lets Kenny kill Jane.
    If Javi kills Lingard himself or refuses to do it nor lets Clem do it.

Is there anyone besides the guy in Prescott that Clem definitely has killed?

It is a choice to let her kill Lingard in ANF.

• We can speculate but until we see it it's not confirmed.

Also, do you post on reddit and use the same name? I saw someone on reddit with the same name.

She probably killed people at the ranch

• edited October 2018

Sorry; I thought you meant to not put kills that are cannon.

But again, choice kills do not count for this thread. I'm trying to suss out how many people she has canonically killed regardless of player

• I don't think anyone in TWD has been killed with a cannon.

Sorry; I thought you meant to not put kills that are cannon.

• She surely killed someone after Mariana's death during that gunfight with Javier against New Frontier men.

• That would be a terrible way to go.

I don't think anyone in TWD has been killed with a cannon.

• She probably killed a lot of New Frontier members off screen. We can see that she had that will to kill them after that group took her goofball away from her.

• Yeah I'm a mod at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and r/TeamKenny

We can speculate but until we see it it's not confirmed. Also, do you post on reddit and use the same name? I saw someone on reddit with the same name.

• But as on screen kills, you are 100% right

• That's a fair point. I'm sure she did kill a few of those ambushers.

Gauss99 posted: »

She surely killed someone after Mariana's death during that gunfight with Javier against New Frontier men.

• Ah ok

Yeah I'm a mod at r/TheWalkingDeadGame and r/TeamKenny

• Also she recently killed a raider by triggering that trap made by Aasim and Willy.

Ah ok

• Indeed she did, but AJ had already said she's killed a lot of people before they got attacked.

Gauss99 posted: »

Also she recently killed a raider by triggering that trap made by Aasim and Willy.

• I would estimate her non-determinate (on screen) kill count to be around 5 people. I know you said determinate kills only, but I went ahead and calculated everyone she has killed and can kill, either directly or indirectly, throughout the entire series:

Stranger at the end of S1 [directly caused, determinate]
    Lee [out of mercy, determinate]
    S2 Bandit in the woods [caused]
    Nick [indirectly caused, determinate]
    Sarah [indirectly caused, determinate]
    Bonnie [indirectly caused, determinate]
    Kenny [direcly caused, determinate]
    Eli [directly caused]
    Multiple unnamed ANF bandits [directly caused]
    Unnamed ANF girl [determinate]
    Doctor Lingard [directly caused, determinate]
    S4 Raider [directly caused]

In total, her non-determinate kill count is around 5 people, but her total possible kill count is around 14 or 15 people. Obviously, these are only on-screen kills, and it's extremely likely she has killed people off-screen. So AJ was right when he said she's killed a lot of people.

• Someone should do a what they do on talking dead where they show all the kills for each episode in a funny montage for Clem.

Megaodg33 posted: »

I would estimate her non-determinate (on screen) kill count to be around 5 people. I know you said determinate kills only, but I went ahead

• edited October 2018

We don't know. She's in the apocalypse for eight years. How many days of those eight years have we actually seen? Not many.

• Yeah, in total we have seen maybe 3 weeks of her life if that?

GSSalvador posted: »

We don't know. She's in the apocalypse for eight years. How many days of those eight years have we actually seen? Not many.

• Yeah. Sounds about right.

Yeah, in total we have seen maybe 3 weeks of her life if that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.