Louis & Violet underrated friendship

Am I the only one that sees that they're really good friends? From what I'm reading I see that many people think that the really dislike each other, maybe even hate each other while it's total bullshit.

In Episode 1 it was pretty much said that Louis and Violet regulary played card games with each other. That means that they were spending time on something they both see entertaining.

In Episode 2 if we choosed that Violet shoots Lilly, Louis gets shot in the arm by Abel. Later on, in The School Violet was really sad about it when she said that he almost died there. At the end of Episode 2 when we had to choose who we save, the person we saved is of course sad about Omar and Aasim, but also that person is even more sad about Violet/Louis being kidnapped. I don't exactly remember the quotes, but Violet said something like: "They took Omar and Aasim... and god dammit.. Louis". Louis had also pretty similar quote in which he added more value to Violet being taken. That being said they surely have a stronger bond with each other than with Omar and Aasim.

So can we stop with a shitstorm clash between us and take a moment to appreciate their strong friendship despite their drastically different personalities?

Comments

• i thought everyone can see their are good friends that tease each other a lot, they have their bad moments like that one when Luis doesn`t want to board the hallway and plays with the bow, but still they are good friends

• Depends really. I've seen a lot of bullshit fights here not about the ships, but about both of them not liking each other. Thought it's a good idea to make this thread so some people may open their eyes a bit.

BTW: Louis wanted to do it, but he wanted to do it later. And it's not like he started doing something silly, he went to train with the bow.

i thought everyone can see their are good friends that tease each other a lot, they have their bad moments like that one when Luis doesn`t want to board the hallway and plays with the bow, but still they are good friends

• Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't mind if they ended up together.
    In fact, I initially thought they were together at one point based on Violet's "warning" when they were clearing the gates for Brodie's Hunting Team.

• I wish there was a forced ship between Louis and Violet in ep2, I'd just laugh at all shippers even though I'm a shipper myself.

• To be honest when I was thinking about possible endings, there was one in which Clem died and Louis got together with Violet and they took care of AJ. :D :D :D

Razer531 posted: »

I wish there was a forced ship between Louis and Violet in ep2, I'd just laugh at all shippers even though I'm a shipper myself.

• I remember saying something about Violet really appreciating Louis’ company, though she’d never admit to it. Assuming Louis is older, he feels like that big bro that the lil sis can’t stand but honestly wouldn't want it any other way.

After Lou and Marlon, him and Vi probably have the best relationship among the kids. Like you said, it shows in their reactions when one of them gets snatched. They’ve grown so close that it just feels unnatural that something bad can and did really happen. Like a best friend or a sibling, you never think that you could lose them prematurely until it happens. Vi was devastated and Lou just didnt think it could happen.

• Louis and Violet remind me of two siblings who bicker but are grateful for each other deep down. It's honestly kinda sweet.

• good post op

• good reply yxerin))

yxerin posted: »

good post op

• good conversation maikelrrr

MaikelRRR posted: »

good reply yxerin))

• Bad cringe homies

yxerin posted: »

good conversation maikelrrr

• Bro bro bro

Bad cringe homies

• I'm not a fan of romances in fiction just because it usually feels fake and forced, thus my gameplay of Clem being plutonic. However, I really enjoy family/friendship stories. This is why I really enjoy Louis and Violet's friendship. They get on each other's nerves but truly adore each other like real siblings. It reminds me of how my little brother and I act; we antagonize each other but still love each other. If TTG can find a way out this mess and do enough damage control to get some of the TFS team back to finish the season, I hope there is a point where Louis and Violet's friendship pulls a trump card on whatever relationship the non-captured one has with Clem. It would be something realistic and impactful as it reminds us that Clem has only known the Erickson kids for a little over 2 weeks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.